Chapter 46: Exhaustion

~~~~~~~~~~5:30 A.M~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa ordered everyone to be up by 5:15 and in their P.E uniforms by 5:30.

Everyone stood outside, struggling to keep their eyes open as birds chirped in the trees around you.

Aizawa: Goodmorning class. Today we truly start the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so each of you will be able to earn a provisional license. This will allow you to continue facing the dangers that fester in the darkness. Proceed with caution.

He pulls out a ball that looked exactly like the one that was thrown durring the first day exams.

Aizawa: Look alive Bakugo. Try throwing this for me.

Bakugo: Yeah sure, like in the fitness test.

Aizawa: That's right. When you started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved.

Bakugo stands away from the class and warms up his arm.

Mina: Oh I get it! We're checking our progress!

Sero: With what's happened to us in the past few months, he could probably throw it a whole mile now.

Kirishima: Come on! Get it Bakugo!

Bakugo: I got this... GO TO HELL!

He throws the ball into the air with a massive explosion radiating from his hands. It shoots through the sky with impressive speed.

You could tell that Bakugo was proud of his throw.

Aizawa: That was 709.6 meters.

Bakugo: Seriously?

Sero: That's it? Kinda disappointing...

Aizawa: You've only had a single semester at U.A and through your vast experiences, you've definitely improved. But those improvements mostly include mental prowess and technical skill with a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved all that much on a fundamental level. Even you (R/N).

You: He's right... I've mostly gotten stronger because of my endurance training. My quirk itself hasn't gotten any better or worse, I'm just able to control it better without passing out.

Aizawa: So we're going to be focusing on improving your strength.

He develops a wide, malicious grin.

Aizawa: This will be so hard that you'll feel like you're dying! Let's hope you all survive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa had set up everyone in their specific areas. Class 1-A was spread out enough to where they wouldn't interfere with each other's training but close enough to where he could keep an eye on their safety.

He had you set up over by Kaminari atop a large hill while he charges up an electric generator.

You were tasked with launching two three-ton platinum blocks high into the air, releasing them, and then slowing their descent.

Doing this over and over again would increase the amount of weight you would be able to lift with your powers and how long you could do it for.

Only half a hour in and your nose, ears, and eyes were leaking blood. Aizawa provided cotton swabs and tissues so you could clean up your face. He told you to fight through the headache that was splitting your skull in two.

Some time goes by and you notice class 1-B show up with their teacher, Vlad King.

You: Poor bastards don't know what they're in for...