Long Distance (NSFW)

"You're overreacting," Jamie tried to calm the man down, but it was hard over the phone.

"Overreacting?" He yelled. His voice was coated in venom, jealousy taking over his body. "You kissed that prick."

"He kissed me," She clarified, again. "And I pushed him away, I didn't even kiss back," Her voice is tired, but even it was starting to hold some anger. She knew he'd be jealous, but damn she didn't think he'd be this over the top about it.

"I don't want you around him," Alex yelled, but she rolled her eyes. He knew he had no real say in what she did, besides she worked with the dude. She didn't have much choice.

"If you're going to be a child about this, I'm going to bed." Jamie threatened, she's done it a few times before and he always seems to regain himself and they go back to being adults.

"I'm not being childish." Alex's voice stays hard.

"Seriously? You're not going to drop this?" She could hear the anger rising in her own voice, but she wasn't in the mood to stop it. The silence on the other end of the phone gave her the answer she needed. "Fine. I'm going to bed." her voice cracked with her last words, but she hung up the phone anyways. She blinks her tears back and puts her phone on the charger before heading into bed. They would talk tomorrow, it would be fine. That's what she kept telling herself as she made herself sleep.

4 hours later her alarm went off. She stayed up too late arguing with Alex. Jamie questions once again why he's so mad as she arrives at work, the small office she's a secretary at. She's the one who was violated last night by someone older than her and her superior. She told Alex immediately, he should be happy with the trust and loyalty she has to him and sure maybe a bit upset for her, but definitely not at her.

By lunch, she had already reported it HR. She spent the rest of the day just trying to work, but the absence of her boyfriend on her phone was causing her anxiety. Living 14 hours away from him was hard enough, but the emotional distance he sometimes adds was unbearable. She even sent him a text at some point, but nothing.

It was going on 4pm when the front door was thrown open. Jamie was in the back addressing her boss, Mrs. Harold. She heard them walk past the barrier between the public, where she sits, and into the back. At this point, all eyes were on him. When Jamie finally realized it was Alex, he was pulling her to him and his lips were against hers. Nine months. It had been nine months since she had felt his harsh, but soft lifts against hers.

Jamie managed to pull herself away after a minute and looked up at him, but she was speechless. He had to have driven all night to get here, he would have had to leave right after she went to bed. "I-" She starts and he smiles softly and steps away from her. Alex turns to Mrs. Harold and apologizes for the interruption and then tells her he would be taking his girlfriend home now. Jamie hardly heard or understood the rest of their conversation, but she registered as she went to the car she was given the week off. Between her boyfriend coming to town and the inappropriate behavior with her superior associate, her boss felt the need to give her time off.

Jamie watched him as he began to drive away from the office. "What are you doing here?" She asked cautiously. Alex reached his hand over and intertwined it with hers "I thought I was coming to see you in a couple of months." He pulled her hand to his lips and gently kissed it. Her words were soft, confused.

He sighs but holds her hand tighter "I left last night out of anger. I was mad and I was going to come up here and show you just how mad." He shrugs "Somewhere in 14 hours it became more about holding you than yelling at you." Alex looks over at her and smiles for a moment before driving on. "Nine months is too long. I think twelve would have killed me."

"Alex," She sighs at her boyfriend, always the one for the drama.

"Don't, I missed you and I channeled the anger of not being to get away from work at you and that was stupid. You know I'm a jealous man, but last night was more because I knew I couldn't be here to protect you than the fact someone kissed you," He pulled into her apartment complex and parked.

"We should go eat," Jamie offers. "Did you stop at all?" The boy smirks and nods.

"I had to for gas, and the only thing I want to be eating right now, is you," Jamie's face lit up red, but she followed him to her door.

Once the door was closed Alex pulled her to him, his back slamming the door shut. She moaned, just his kiss was enough to get her wet. He was right, it had been far too long. The boy wasted no time in getting her clothes off, tossing garment after garment aside. She tried to keep up with him, to pull his clothes off too, but his lust consumed them both. Alex sat on the couch and pulled her onto his lap.

"Don't you wanna go to bed?" She asked, but he just shook his head and pulled her lips back to his. She was such a confident woman, but he always made her blush when it came to sex. Jamie wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly she began to grind against his boxers. He bit her lip and she tilted her head back moaning. Too long, too long.