The Demon God: Part 2 NSFW

"Your energy is infectious," He growled "I couldn't come too close without-" He looked up at her eyes "I need you to consent."

"Oh, we're far past that." Stella laughed, but his serious face shook her out of it "Of course I consent. God, I consent to whatever you wish to do to me, Zal."

"I am the only God here," He grinned taking her neck back in his mouth. 

"fuck," She moaned. His hands slowly trickled down her cleavage, the plunging neckline coming in handy. Her skin reacted to his every touch, erupting in pleasure just from the gentle caress. When he reached the point where her dress touched, he let out a slight growl and tore it from her body, revealing her curvy body to the night air. 

His hands continued their journey south, Stella thought she might cum from just this. His finger presses against her clit she leaned back, her body meeting with the surface of the table. Zal chuckled lightly as his lips trailed down south as well. He paused at her breasts smothering both of them in light kisses and bites. 

One of his fingers slipped into her body and his thumb kept the focus on her clit.  She was in heaven, his attention to her made her wish this would never end. She had been with plenty of men prior to this, but not many gave her body any attention or ended it far too soon. 

Zal's attention didn't waver. He was focused on Stella, the way she moaned made him dizzy. He slipped a second finger into her, feeling her soaking wet and loose just for him. He could fit already, but he wanted to make her feel good. 

His lips continued down and met his fingers, he moved her so her ass was just over the edge of the table. Stella looked down at him, his hungry eyes alone were enough to drive her crazy. This was the closest she had ever gotten to cumming with a guy, and he was just getting started. He spread her legs and his tongue, oh his tongue! 

Stella could no longer focus as his tongue played with her pussy lips his thumb still making small circles over her clit. She should have known the god of demons would know how to fuck like one. 

When his lips found her own again, she had already managed to orgasm once. And she was supposed to be the succubus or something. A dark thought entered her mind, but she brushed it off. She would ask the hard questions later. 

When Zal entered her, she realized what she had been missing, not a dick, but him. He seemed to fit against her in the most perfect way, his head rested in her neck as he bit and marked it, his arms keeping him positioned over her and his hips thrust in and out of her. She wanted to watch, to eye his v-line and tight abs, but all she could manage was to close her eyes and moan. The only thing close to this she had experience had been by herself, it felt amazing, but there was something next level about having a god of a man, demon, fuck you. 

"Zal," she moaned his name, opening her eyes to watch his, they had faded to a lighter orange. Maybe orange was desire, she thought before his cock slammed her cervix, killing all other thoughts. He leaned back down, tracing his teeth over her neck. She wondered what it would be like if those fangs pierced her skin. Would it hurt? Or would it give more pleasure? 

She wouldn't be able to find out, at least not this time. She tightened around Zal's cock he quickly pulled out, not wanting to find out what they would produce as a child. He stayed hoisted over top of her as he emptied his dick below under the table. 

"Please don't disappear," Stella begged, his eyes found hers, softening to a light yellow, relaxed. 

"Not this time, my star." He assured her. "But we should probably move from the dinning hall,"