Another Spy Story (SMUT)

Before you read this I have two things to say. 1. There is a lot of sex in this piece and I, as always, put *** around the most intense scene, but a lot of the less detailed sex is related to the story, so I didn't want to cut that out. If that bothers you, I'm sorry skip this story. 2. This is a bit of a longer story, it's not finished, but it's a thing. If you like it and want more, with possibly less sex possibly not, please vote on this chapter, comment, or send me a message. I will make it into another Wattpad Story.  3. I couldn't find a convenient place to put this, but as a spy who has been in the business all her life, my MC has been sterilized which is why she doesn't bother with protection and the love interest knows it. Just didn't want to get into that because it's sad   Thanks ~A.N.

"You're not going in there alone," Levi says strictly as he parks off to the side of the house.

"Just until I get Harley out, safe and out of the way. No casualties, at least not a 17 year old," I beg and he thinks it over as I bite my lip waiting. "I might not like the idiot, but I don't want him dead."

"Alight, but you let me know as soon as you get him out of the way." I agree and climb out of the car. "And you get out of the way as soon as I confirm the teams going in,"

"Agreed," I lie flawlessly as I head up to the door. "I'm sorry for this," I tell Levi in my earpiece as I go up to the door.

"For what?" He asks pissed off about this whole ordeal, but I think he knows I'm right. We have to act now.

"For everything you're about to hear," I say before ringing the doorbell.

"What does that mean?" He asks, but Harley has opened the door already. I don't have time to explain my plan, or the fact that I'm a much better spy than I have let on for the past year.

"A-Alice," Harley sounds confused, he has already removed his tie and coat, his shirt half unbuttoned. "What are you doing here?"

"You left so quickly," I can feel my body clicking, the control I've been putting over all of my instincts, all of the training, falling away. "I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, I-" I turn my head sideways like I'm blushing "I didn't get to tell you how... how I feel," Harley pulls me inside as I knew he would.

"I'm not supposed to have people over when my dad's home," He says as he pulls me towards his room.

"Is he staying through the night?" I ask "You said he hardly ever sticks around,"

"I don't think so, he ordered the helicopter, but it wasn't here. He'll probably be around for an hour, tops. Are you staying longer than that?" He asks grinning and I smirk softly.

"Maybe," I tease and he closes his door behind us and kisses me.

"An hour, stay put. The team will be here soon," I ignore Levi in my ear. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but just keep the kid occupied, I'll take care of the rest," I can hear him getting out of his car as Harley's hands crawl up my dress and into my panties. I let out a moan, mostly just to hear Levi groan, which he does. I push Harley away and onto his bed. I pull my ear ring off as I kiss his neck. I make my way down his body, pulling his pants down, he watches me intently. I reluctantly begin to blow him until his head tilts back. I continue what i'm doing to him, but I also grab the earing I removed and hit a button opening it and exposing a powder. I move back up to his face and straddle him. He's in me before I can do anything about it. I moan from the unexpected penetration and once he tilts his head back again I blow the powder into his face.

"Could you not do this in my ear," Levi is yelling at me. I remove the com from my ear and toss it aside as Harley passes out. I stand up and fix my dress before I slip out of his room. He should be out until morning. I sneak around the house, knowing Levi is probably doing the same, or he's stalking the outside. Which he might be trying to find a way to the helicopter pad.