Fireball

The things that sound the simplest are always the most complicated.

The vibrant blue of your eyes that I so often get lost in.

When your fingers trail down my spine invoking an ecstasy I have never known.

The way you make me feel safe and wanted.

It should be simple. It should be easy, like my hand in yours.

But past pains and failed flames haunt our time together. The ideals of our ego so unwilling to change.

                                                   No Attachments

I remind myself of this with every kiss. Every time your lips move mine and I forget where I am. When the taste of you envelopes my senses and nothing else exists.

                                                   No Promises

I swear as our bodies move with such ease together. Everything I thought I needed was absent, and somehow I don't miss them. The foreign feeling of a gentle touch drives me wild.

                                                    No Falling

A demand from my head to my heart who knows how this will end. A need to distance myself from the rapid feelings I'm developing.

Simple is love and love is simple. They fit as well as our bodies do, but this is not love.

This is complicated and messy and too fast. It's delusions from being treated well for the first time in my life. It's a fantasy created by the softness in your voice and the delicacy of your touch. Just knowing you crave me as much as I crave you has deluded the water of reality.

It takes everything I have to stay in this middle ground of simple but messy. To keep from pulling away or worse falling too fast.

This can only end in pain, but it's pain I have never known and pain I will gladly endure to stay right where we are.

I am on fire. I am at peace. I am yours until you are out of sight and then I am yearning.

Simple. This should be simple, but I am lost in the fantasy with little hope of waking up.