Gideon (Smut)

"Holy Fuck," I breathed, eying him from head to toe. Gideon was tight and ripped, his skin shiny with sweat. The waistband of his sweats was wet with it, drawing attention to the heft of his straining beneath.

"Sorry," He said, his voice laced with a delicious rasp, "You caught me mid-workout."

"What are you doing in San Diego?" I snapped myself out of my trance and asked what I came here to ask. With a quick motion he stepped back gesturing for me to come in. I didn't move "I'm not getting sucked into your sex god vortex until you answer me."

He gave me a half chuckle and nodded, understanding at least. "Work," He said simply, I raised an eyebrow at him. He licked his lips, rolling them in and back out, amused by me. "I heard you moved out by Solana Beach." He shrugged a bit embarrassed "I didn't think I would actually see you, at-at least not anytime soon."

"You didn't exactly keep to yourself," I scorned. He ran his hand through his hair and I watched as a drop of sweat hit his chest and rolled down. The bead grazed his abs and fell into his showing v line, eventually joining the wet waistband. I held onto my breath as I watched the whole thing. "You cheated on me," I reminded myself as I tried to not fall for those abs, those, tight, beautiful abs.

"I-" He started, but stopped, he moved back again for me to come in. I hesitated, I knew I shouldn't, but I also knew I needed answers. Right. Answers, that is why I stepped inside to his place. I heard the click of the door behind me, then his hand touched the small of back and lead me past the hallway into his living room. The couch, tv, and workout equipment were in place, but pretty much everything else was still in boxes. "I know it doesn't help, but it didn't mean anything. We- she-" He stumbled as he messed with the towel in his hand "It's what we did, but sex was all she and I ever were." He turned and stood in front of me, he was a good 6 inches taller than me, and it showed. He stood close enough he had to look down at me. I could feel my breathing rough in my chest. "You and I though," He smiled as he touched my jaw gently "we had so much more,"

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest and against his. I couldn't focus on his face, his eyes begging me for forgiveness, another shot. The green meadows that drew me in, his lips, lips I missed the taste of, but I couldn't focus my eyes lower either. His glistening chest, sweat rolling down his body. I turned away from him. "I shouldn't be here," I said as I shifted and began to walk away. I felt his hand grab my wrist, he pulled me back and I bumped against his chest, my free hand resting on his pecs. He threw his towel aside aggressively as I slowly looked back up into his green eyes. I could feel the sweat off his chest through my thin tank top.

"Please," he begged me. I knew he could feel my heart beat, the fast pace of it, my quick, shallow breaths, he could feel it all; I knew because I could feel his heart, his breathing. "Please," he begged again, his hand gripped the back of my shirt tightly. He didn't dare go any further without consent, he waited, pressed against me, waiting for my ok to continue.

"I don't want to hurt anymore," I whispered, his hand released my wrist and he pushed a piece of hair out of my face, the simple cliché movement that has always made me crack.

"I don't ever want to hurt you again," his voice growled. My breaths brushed my lips through my slightly open mouth. I wanted this, I always did. From the day we met, we were a magnet to each other. In body, sexuality, soul. I loved him, maybe I still do.

"Promise?" I asked, he smiled softly.

"Promise," He replied as he placed his forehead on mine, causing him to hunch his back slightly. "Please," He begged one last time, his lips were so close to mine. I moved my lips to speak, but instead they pushed against his. He breathed me in as he kissed me. I ran my hands up his body and wrapped them around his neck. He easily lifted me up and moved us. My back hit his bare wall and I moaned gently.

*********

I leaned my head back as he kissed my neck. The sloppy movements of his lips against my neck took me back to when we were together. His hands moved down my body and already he was unbuttoning my black pants. Instead of sitting me down to pull them off when he got them unzipped, he slipped his hand down my pants. I moaned loudly as his fingers begin to rub my already wet panties. His lips moved up to my ear and he whispered gently into my ear "I still love you," He kissed my lips before I could reply. I moved my hands down his back, my nails lightly dragging over his skin.

Gideon pulled me away from the wall and laid me down on the couch removing my shirt and kissing my chest as he removed my bra before returning his hand to my privates. I know with just one word, one hesitation, he would stop, but I was way past that. Even if after this I walk out that door never to see him again, I need this one last time. Something told me I wouldn't be able to do that though. I had already forgiven him when I stepped through that door.

His soft lips kissed down my body and pulled my pants down to expose me. Gideon's arms wrapped around my legs and he pulled me to his mouth as he began to eat me like he hadn't had food for weeks. Eating me out was never my ex's strong suit, but as I laid on his couch, his tongue dancing around my clit, I swear no one had ever done it better. My body lightly began to tremble and he stopped and stood up and opened a box.

"What are you doing?" I asked, out of breath.

"Looking for a condom," He said digging through the box. I sat up and grabbed the hem of his pants and pulled him back to me. I pulled down his pants, looking up into his eyes as I did so.

"Not today. It'll take too long," I said as his pants and boxers drop, pulling him back on top of me.

"Are you sure?" He asked, me normally being a stickler for the rubber protection.

"Just fuck me," I begged, a smile forming on his face. He kissed me deeply guided his cock into me. I moaned into his lips as he began to thrust. He sat up and pushed my legs up, thrusting faster, my back arched and my body was already trembling again. 

I do not own photo