Camping Trip (NSFW)

My little warning **** are not perfect, just so you know. I try my best, but sometimes I have to put them a little early or late for content reasons. If you are really against sex scenes, well.... I'm sorry. On another note, I think this might be my best erotica yet. Let me know what you think. 

"Nick, you are late." I hand the last of the friend group to arrive a cup with a mix of rum and soda. Not that it matters that he's late because we're camping for the next 3 days, but knowing him he won't be staying.

"Yea, I had to work late." he takes the alcohol and a seat near me, most everywhere else was taken.

"So, what's the condition that you are here?" I hear his sister ask, since he is never anywhere without being late and/or leaving early. He's also one of the few of us that has a degree and a full time job not in retail.

"I have to work at 9, so I must get home and shower, leaving at 7:00ish." He says with a cheap grin. The group sighs, but we're mostly just glad he's here. He doesn't get to come often. We've been planning this camping trip for a month, but he can't afford to take off work for all of our summer plans.

"What's everyone talking about" Nick asks changing the topic.

"We were just asking Jane if she felt different, 22 is a bland year?" My brother pipes up and pours me another drink.

"Yea it is." He hands me the drink and we all go back to talking and making smores. Camping has always been my favorite thing to do, and now I'm here with my friends. I watch as slowly people start to head to their tents. Most of the small tents are shared by couples and the one large tent is the group of single guys and two girls. I brought my own tent to avoid the crowds, I've never been good with them.

Nick sits and talks to me until almost 3am, well past everyone else passing out. We've never been that close, but something about him has always made my heart flutter. "Do you have to head back to school soon?" He asks out of nowhere. I pause but slowly shake my head.

"I have another 3 weeks, so if that's soon to you." I say quietly. He sighs lightly and I turn to him.

"It's not very long" He says with a half smile.

"It's late, Nick. We should head to bed," I say standing up.

"Shit, Jane I forgot my tent," He pauses and looks at the big tent that is full of people "I'll just head home." he gives me sad reassuring smile. I look at my small tent that barely holds me, but I can smell the alcohol stained on his breath.

"Nonsense, you can stay in my tent. No need to be stupid" I say and offer him my hand "Don't worry, I have a big sleeping bag." Nick takes my hand and follows me to the small tent. I lay down since I'm already in my pjs and face away from him. I hear him hesitate but take off his pants and shirt.

"This okay?" He asks as he lays down next to me.

"Of course," I'm glad he can't see my blushing cheeks "Nobody can sleep in jeans." I lift up the sleeping bag and feel his body next to mine.

"Jane," He says after a few silent minutes. His voice is barely audible.

"Yeah?" when he doesn't reply I turn and face him. He places his forehead on mine and his hand runs down my arm before it rests on my curvy waist. I stare deep into his eyes that are full of curiosity and wonder. Without thinking I move my leg between his and watch as his eyes change to desire. His hand moves down to grip my ass and pull me closer causing my leg to brush against his bulge. I gasp lightly and he smirks.