Chapter 17 - Family Meeting

When I woke, Misun was sprawled out in the bed with an arm over my face and a leg over my stomach. Her mouth was wide open and drooling out the corner. What a sight! But it made me love her all the more. I had to figure out a way. There was no way I could leave her behind.

My phone dinged with a message and I rolled to reach for it.

'How is everything? What time did Jihoon get in?' - JK

Yawning, I carefully rolled Misun off me and replied, 'Don't know, just woke up. Going to make some coffee and chew her ass out.'

'Good luck. Love you.' - JK

'Love you too Tiger, thanks.'

I figured she would still be asleep after being out all night. I wanted to make noise and wake her slutty ass up, but being quiet now and busting into her room later to scare the shit out of her sounded so much better. I sat down and drank my coffee, slowly waking up and getting my mood settled in for the fight. Man, was I ever going to rip her apart for this one. Maybe I would threaten to take Misun away from her... just to scare her. I mean, I am loaded and have connections, for all she knows I could actually make it happen. I couldn't of course, but she's not exactly that bright. She may have manipulated me, but it would never have worked in the long run unless Misun really had been mine. Even then I could have fought it.

Putting the empty mug in the sink, I took a deep breath and went down the hall to her room. A grin took over my face as I grabbed the doorknob. Here it comes, get ready to jump, bitch. I hope I could hold my laughter long enough to yell at her. The door swung open and hit the wall behind it.

"Wake up, hussy!", I yelled into the curtain drawn, dim room.

What?? The bed was made... No signs of her sleeping in it at all. No signs she had ever been home. I ran over to the living room window to check the parking lot. Sure enough, there was her car, in the same spot. That slut never came home! Damnit! I was so mad that I swiped at the lamp on the table next to me, sending it crashing to the floor. She leaves Misun home alone all night, assuming I would come take care of her while she goes out galivanting?? She left her phone so I couldn't call her! She even left her damn car! I was fuming, all sound around me didn't exist as I stared out the window at her car. If my glare had power, that car surely would have blown up.

"Daddy??", I felt a tiny hand pull at the back of my shirt.

Whipping around, it hadn't registered that it was my Angel until I saw her sleepy little face. She was rubbing her eye with one hand and grasping at my shirt with the other. My heart immediately let go of the hatred I was feeling and I smiled.

"Good morning, sweetie."

"Are you okay, Daddy? I heard something break."

My eyes went to the shattered lamp, shit... I woke her up with my tempter. "Everything is fine, Angel. I just bumped into the table and knocked over the lamp. I'll go get the broom to clean it up, don't touch anything, okay? It's sharp.", I gave her a pat on the head and went off to get the broom. When I came back, I started to clean up the mess, "After I finish this up, want some waffles??"

"YAY, WAFFLES!!! Syrup and whipped cream, too!?"

"Sure!", Why not, the kid had enough sour shit going on in her life, she could use the extra sweetness to balance it out. Even if she didn't know about the sour things, it felt good to treat her. "Instead of a picknick, how would you like to have a big BBQ with Jungkook and the guys?", the idea just hit me... why not? I'll bring her home with me until Jihoon comes back. Let her panic when she doesn't know where her kid is.

"I get to meet Jungkook!?"

"You sure can!"

"I LOVE him!", blood or not, this little girl was definitely mine.