Getting to know each other

*getting to know each other*
After all the pairs had coupled up we were told to begin grafting. MC suggested we go over to the pool to chat so I followed her over there. Her body swayed back and forth and I could help myself as I looked down. She caught my gaze and I blushed profusely. "Eyes up here." She winked and continued walking, I noticed her swaying even more. I gulped and managed to walk next to her instead of behind her. As we sat down our hands accidentally touched and I blushed again this time not as noticeable(i hope). As we got to know each other I realized she was my type not just in looks, but personality as well. In my head I knew that I was done with, no other girl would turn my head. "What's on your mind" her voice that was as sweet as honey whispered near my ear. I felt goosebumps and I felt the urge to kiss her, which I obviously didn't go through with, we'd only just met! "I really love your freckles she grinned." I smiled "thank you..omg you have freckles too." I noticed as our bodies were getting closer. As night fell on the island we decided to grab some food from inside. "So you bake?" She questioned. I nodded excitedly it was my passion and I was very proud of it. "That's amazing, you should bake me something sometime." She smiled. "Oh I will." After we ate we chatted some more and finally we decided to go into the bedroom. We quickly picked the bed against the wall and we changed into our pajamas and hopped in bed. It was silent for a few seconds until I broke it, "hey Mc..I'm really happy you picked me." I noticed her face beam. "Bobby I'm really glad I picked you too." A few minutes later I heard her breathing softly and figured she fell asleep. "Fuck I'm already catching feelings." I spoke out loud softly before falling asleep.