Chinese takeout & rainy days

Another rainy day here in Glasgow. I sighed I hadn't brought a rain coat like MC had told me to. I had decided to leave the bakery early today to surprise my love with some flowers and takeaway. No reason just to show her how much I loved her. The kids clementine and Bobby jr were visiting my parents this weekend so hopefully we could have some fun tonight. I walked into our favorite Chinese place and ordered a few items we both loved. After I got it I set it down next to her favorite flowers in the passenger seat. What a journey we had. Nobody including myself thought that I would meet someone on love island and then now we've been together for 15 years. I'm truly the happiest man ever. The drive felt like it took forever. The rain dripped down the car windows as I hummed along to the radio. I arrived to our flat and jumped out of the car and walked over to the other side grabbing the food and the flowers. I walked into our living room and heard silence, weird normally she is watching Netflix if she isn't working on a case. I heard a moan. What the fuck what the fuck what the FUCK. I walked towards the bedroom my throat felt so dry and I opened the door to the bedroom and my worst nightmare was right in front of me. The boxes of food crashed to the floor spilling all over the flowers remained in my hands. The pair turned and eyes widen. "Bobby what I thought you were still working." She said nervously. I then recognize the guy to be none other then fucking Carl. "Are you fucking kidding me. We've been together for all this time. 15 fucking years and here you are screaming some fucking loser from CA. How long has this been happening! And Carl put your fucking small ass dick away." I was so angry but tears stung my eyes. "It's been going on since you guys won love island idiot." Carl smirked pulling his boxers up slightly barely covering shit. "Bobby I..i can explain." Her voice the one used to bring joy to my world now broke my heart. "No I don't care to hear it but you can go ahead and tell my lawyers this sob story cause we're done here. You can keep the house I don't fucking care." With that I tossed the flowers on the ground and walked away from our life together forever.