Cupcakes vs. cookies

It was another rainy day in Glasgow. "I'm bored." Bobby whined pouting like one of their children. Suddenly he jumped up. "I'm gonna make some cupcakes." He practically skipped into the kitchen. Mc rolled her eyes and laughed. The kids were upstairs playing so she took this time to do some reading. Nah who am I kidding she started watching Netflix. She heard some bangs come from the kitchen but she was pretty used to it at this point. "Bobby jr! Clem! I made cupcakes!" Bobby yelled. The kids came racing down the stairs. "No running!" MC yelled and stood up to stop them. The kids sat at the table. Bobby and Bobby jr. practically sucked down their cupcakes. However clementine pouted. "What's wrong love?" Bobby asked frowning. "This cupcakes sucks!" Bobby's eyes widen. "Where did you learn that word?" Mc began to scold. Bobby however was more upset about something else. "Are you saying my cupcakes aren't delicious?!" With that he took the cupcake away from her and tossed it in the garbage. "I want cookies instead." She whined. "Stop whining Clem." Mc gave her the look which made her stop. Bobby looked at his daughter and walked out of the room not saying a word. This threw even MC off, he was never like this with the kids. She decided to let him be and cleaned up the mess left from Bobby's cupcakes. Sometimes she didn't know what to do with him, she loved him but he goofed around too much and the kids wouldn't listen. Time went by and her and the kids sat on the couch watching monsters inc. when they heard footsteps on the carpet and a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Mc heard Bobby go and open the door then three sets of footsteps walk towards the room she was in. "Marisol? Graham?" Mc looked in confusion at their friends they hadn't seen in ages. "Bobby what are they..what are you wearing." Bobby stood grinning proudly in his judge robe and wig he wore many moons ago on love island. "Order in the court!" Graham yelled. Clementine and Bobby jr looked in confusion. "Clementine you are on trial!" Graham said motioning for her to step forward. She slowly did looking at her dad. "Bobby what are you doing?" Mc finally asked. "It's judge Bobby to you my love." He grinned walking towards the middle of the room. "Daddy!" Clementine pouted. "Judge Bobby." He retorted. The kids had never called him Bobby in his life what in the world was going on. "You are on trial for not liking my cupcakes, Bobby jr. can be your lawyer and Mc is a witness." The trial began and ended within minutes. "I find the defendant guilty. No more deserts for you and 30 minutes in the blanket fort jail!" And with that Bobby left the room leaving everyone confused. Clementine frowned but follow marisol to the "jail" she had set up during the trial. After the 30 minutes Mc smelled cookies, then a timer beep. "Ok jail time is up kid." Graham grinned. Marisol and graham left as quickly as they arrived. "Cookies!" Bobby jr.  yelled as he walked into the kitchen. Clementine looked heartbroken at the tray of cookies. Bobby winked at Mc before slipping one onto her plate while she wasn't looking. Clementine grinned and smiled happily. Mc smiled happily. Later that night the kids were asleep. "Bobby pst are you awake?" Mc whispered. Bobby grinned and looked at her. "Yes my love?". "Maybe you could put that robe back on." She giggled quietly. He raced out of bed and came back quickly. He began to kiss her and she moaned. "Bobby fuck..fuck me please" she begged. "It's judge Bobby to you." He growled in her ear. "Judge Bobby.." she whispered. With that Bobby was inside her.