The night we met

*if they hadn't met on LITG*
Bobby sat at a table at a nice restaurant. He checked his watch for what felt like the 100th time that night. She had stood him up. His bumble date had flaked, not that he was surprise he shouldn't have listened to his mates Gary and Noah, just because they had found their soulmates on there didn't mean he would. He was debating on just leaving but that's when she caught his eye from across the restaurant. She had the prettiest eyes that sparkled. Her hair was wavy and a honey color that closely resembled her skin. She was sat alone checking her phone. Her expression almost matched his exactly. He looked at the empty seat across from her that looked untouched. He debated with himself for a couple of minutes before gaining the courage to walk over to her. "Hello, um are you expecting someone?" He nodded at the chair. "Not anymore." She smiled weakly as if telling him to sit. He grinned and sat down. "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here alone." He hopes he doesn't come off too creepy. "Yeah my match.com date stood me up. But I guess that's what I get for trying online dating." She laughed. "Wow my bumble date stood me up too. They really both missed out on all of this." He wiggled his eyebrows hoping his humor would make her feel better. Her smile widened. "You know what I'm not too sad about it anymore." She grinned at him sliding her hand towards his.
*one year later*
"Aww this is the place we first met!" MC squealed excitedly. Bobby grinned. He was even wearing the same exact outfit for that night, he was surprised it still fit as both of them were amazing at cooking and baking so he ate a lot. They sat at the same table which he had previously arranged. They chatted about their day before exchanging gifts. She handed him a small gift. "I hope you like it!" She kissed him softly. He opened it and his eyes widened, "Two tickets to Italy darling you shouldn't have." She looked so happy with his reaction. He pulled her close and placed kisses all over his face. "I love you." He knew it was the perfect time. "Ok my turn, my love this past year has been the wonderful experience. I'm so lucky to call you mine. From your "amazing" singing to the way you know how to cheer me up. To being almost a better baker than I am. I have never felt so much love towards someone From the night we met. That's why I got this gift the day after we met. I can't imagine my life without you next to me cheering me along. So will you marry me?" He is now on one knee holding out his gift a ring that he still didn't know how he was able to afford it. She sat there wide eyed. "Yes..yes..YES!" Her voice caught the attention of the tables near them who began to cheer. Bobby kisses her happily. They celebrated many many times that night. (Wink wink)