Betrayed

"Bobby you have to." The producer said angrily. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I walked out of the room towards the pool where I saw her. How could I do this? I felt tears in my eyes but I pushed them away. I had to be a complete dick right now and show no emotions. "Hi Bobby!" That voice, the one that always brought a smile to my face, but at this moment I had to keep my frown. "I need to talk to you." I spoke in a voice with no emotion. She looked concerned but we went over to the daybeds. "What is it love?" She asked her knee bouncing up and down showing how nervous she was. My heart was breaking inside. "I don't know how to say this but.. I lied, about everything. I don't love you, I never have. I could never picture myself being with you outside the island. All those times we made love I was thinking of someone else." I said bluntly. "What the fuck." She jumped up tears in her eyes. "Y-you don't mean that. You would never lie to me." She was now crying making it hard to understand her. "Sorry..I guess." I shrug and walk away. As she begins to sob the other islanders look over from the pool concerned. "BOBBY GET BACK HER AND SPEAK TO ME YOU DICK!" She almost screams. I ignore her. The next few nights are awful nobody speaks to me or looks at me. This is all his fault. Of course we get voted off on the next dumping. Hope and Noah win just like he wanted. It's a few weeks before the reunion and I can't take it anymore. There's nothing he can do now that he got his part of the deal. So I call her and pray that she picks up and luckily she does. "Hello?" She answers. "Hi, um it's me Bobby I know you hate me right now but I need to talk to you can we meet somewhere for coffee." I can barely get the words out because my nerves are at a new high. For a few seconds its silence. Then finally. "Um sure let's me tonight I'll text you a location." Then the line disconnects. I sigh, she isn't going to believe me but she needs to hear the truth. A few hours later we meet at the place she sent me she is wearing an oversized hoodie and leggings. She looks amazing as always. "It's so odd seeing you in something besides a bikini." I grin trying to break the tension. "Bobby cut the crap why are we here?" She says. "Okay I know what I'm gonna say is going to sound crazy but I need to explain everything." She begins to make eye contact with me. "Okay so basically I only got on the show because hope's uncle hired me, he said he would help me out to give me some money to start my own business. I agreed, he figured I would only be in friend couples so I would be no concern to make sure hope won. But then we met and obviously we caught feelings and the public was loving us. Obviously this ruined his plan. So he told me if I didn't hurt you and ruin our shot of winning for good not only would he ruin my career but yours. Trust me it's insane I know but it's the truth." She looked at me and knew I was telling the truth. I almost began crying because it felt great to get this off my chest finally. "Bobby why didn't you call me sooner?" She asked, "because I was scared you wouldn't give me the light of day but I decided I needed to at least try to explain. That day the pain you went through god I'm so sorry I did that but I just knew how much your career meant and I couldn't be the one to have that ruined for you." She touched my cheek, "Bobby you were..are more important then any of that. But I am so glad you told me this because I need to show you something. Meet me in the bathroom." I nodded confused. After she walked in to the family bathroom. I followed 5 minutes after. Her back was towards me and my eyebrow raised in confusion. She turned and lifted her hoodie. That's when I saw it a bump. My eyes widen. "Bobby I'm pregnant..and it's yours."