Good eats

Kinda dirty so if you don't like that I don't recommend reading :)

I sat and watched the rain pour down on the island. I thought the girls were going to lose it. "It's just a little rain." Mc laughed, apparently she's the only sensible one here. Mc had ran outside to play in the rain with Gary and Rahim. I sat and watched. I knew she was gonna get sick but she didn't care. I laughed as Gary slipped and felling knocking Rahim over with him. Finally the three came inside. Mc was drenched. The water dripped off her body and it made me feel some type of way if you know what I mean. "Bobby eyes are up here." She smirked. I blushed profusely and pulled her close to me. "I'm sorry you just look good enough to eat." She shivers. "Meet me in the bathroom I might have something good for you eat." She winked and walked away. My eyes widen slightly. I jumped up and grabbed my box of condoms. I cheerfully chased after her. I walked into the bathroom. She sat there holding a thing of strawberries. She there slowly just sucking on them. "I think I have something tastier to suck on." I joked. She looked up and grinned "oh yeah?" She walked over to me and I gulped. "Show me." She reached down to unzip my trousers. Suddenly I was wearing nothing but my boxers. She placed her hand over bobert. "Holy fuck MC" I moaned. I reached to grab a condom. "No." She grabbed my hand. "I want to feel you inside me, besides im on the pill." I nodded eagerly. She slowly pulled over her bikini and I could never get over how beautiful she was. Finally my boxers came over and she sat down on top of me. She bite her lip and tried not to make any noise as the other islanders were probably around here someone wear. "Bobby I love you." She whispered as kept up the pace. Before I could reply I felt the wonderful sensation coming. At that moment she moaned. "I'm almost there but can you help me out." I pulled out and began to place my mouth near the special spot. She gasped. We both reached our peak and I speed up slightly before she collapsed on me smiling. "I love you." She kissed me happily. After we finished. We cleaned up and put our clothes on. We walked out and came face to face with all the islanders. "So you did get some good eats huh?" Gary smirked as Lottie punched his arm but grinned as well. "Uh you heard that?" I blushed as MC covered her face. "Yeah it sounded tasty." Priya smirked.