Wedding bells

Mc and Bobby sat happily as they watched Noah and hope get married. Mc was happy to see her friend Noah marry her "friend" hope. Bobby was happy for other reasons. The dress Mc was wearing was so tight and so short and he could feel his buddy bobert getting hard. His leg began to tap as he was growing impatient. The ceremony felt like it wasn't going to end. Finally it did and they now had to sit through the party after. Mc decided to go dance with Chelsea and priya. Bobby watched and his eyes turned dark and the girl jokingly began grinding on each other. Bobby caught here and mouthed "come here." She smirked and decided to tease him a little grabbing a random guy and whispered in his ear before grinding on him. Bobby was fuming yet extremely turned on. His eyes narrowed. A few seconds later she skipped over to him. "Hey baby." She sitting on his lap. "Princess..god you are so hot." He began to kiss her deeply. "You seem to be having an issue down there." She giggled. "Yeah could you help me out." She nods and stands up. Bobby goes to follow her to the bathroom when she stops him and pushes him down into the chair. "No no where do you think your going?" With that she crawls under the table and starts to unzip his pants. Bobby's breath hitches. "Jesus Christ." He mumbles. She manages to slip out his throbbing dick without exposing him to the whole party. He shifts forward in his seat slightly. She places her mouth around the tip and he crumbles back. She begins to suck. Bobby moans and her mouth moves farther down his bulging length. As she begins to speed up. Bobby feels a hand on his shoulder. "Hey Bobby where's MC? I just wanted to thank you guys for coming!" Noah smiles. After noticing Bobby's expression, his eyes widened, "um hey Noah.. uh Mc should be around here somewhere." Bobby tried to play it off cool. But he felt that sensation he loved so much coming. Fuck fuck fuck he thought. "I think I might know where to find her." Noah says looking down towards the table. Bobby was now gripping the tablecloth trying not to moan and his released everything into his girls mouth. He quickly zipped his pants up. "Um I don't know what you mean." He said awkwardly. At the very moment Mc popped up. "Oh hey Noah great wedding..I um just dropped a fork and I was trying to find it." Mc grinned. "You have some of Bobby's cum on your lip." Noah said shaking his head as he walked away.