Chapter Fifty-six

"What's up?"

"Well, are you sure that Kareena wont create troubles for you?"

"What are you saying?"

"Don't get upset. Im just saying this so you understand me. See, you'll be with other girls..."

"Can I bring her here, you can direct the question to her. Speak to her and clear your fears." Before Arijit coyld counter, Varun disappeared.

"I'll leave you two." Varun said and went back inside.

"Is there a problem?"

"Not really. See, Varun will be with a lot of girls, making videos..."

"I understand you Arijit. Believe me, I'm perfectly okay with it. It wont change a thing. Its his career, why would I want to mess it up."

"You're so smart. Thank you." She smiled.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Right now, there's a pending music video of Shreya and Varun but then we want to make yours with him ... but we're..."

"I'll do it." She said without thinking.

"Really?"

"Yeah. "

"You're not bothered about..."

"I'm in. Okay?"

"I'm so glad that Varun found you. Really."

"Thank you. Can i.."

"Yeah. Sure. I'll see you at the studio tomorrow at 4."

"Thank you." She said and smiled away. Rahul's words of course had an effect on her. She does love Varun, they just started dating, it'll be too early for her to loose him.

"What'd he say?" Varun asked her.

"Well, it looks like you and I will be making a video together. "

"Are you serious!!"

"Oh I'm so happy for my baby ... " he said and pecked her.  "Feels so good to finally do that without worries."

Next Day

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Varun said as he opened the curtains to let the sun in.

"I don't wanna wake." She grumbled in her sleep. Then he tickled her

"Stop it Varuun..."she saud laughing. Then he laid beside her and stared at her.

"What?"

"I still can't believe you're mine. Its like a dream."

"Believe it now mister."

"Of course. Breakfast?" He got up and brought the tray of toast and orange juice.

"I'm not so good in the kitchen." He said rubbing the back of his neck. She smiled at him.

"At least you didn't burn the toast. It's really delicious. Thank you baby." She said hugging him.

"Okay, so what are you doing today?"

"You know we should work on that project together. The one about the debate."

"So what are we gonna argue about?"

"Hmmm, i dont know. " her phone rang by her bedside,

"Its my sister. " she said. She answered the call,

"Sis, i just wanna hope the news wasnt true?"

"That I'm dating Varun? Course it is. "