Chapter Fifty-eight

"Baby,"

"Your car's waiting for you." She said as she threw his stuffs into his kuggage and zipped the bag. She brought it down from the bed, then pulled out the handle. Varun held her back by her elbow, and pulled her close to his chest, used his hands to cup her face and made her look into her eyes.

"I can cancel the tour and be with you."

"Varun , two months for the tour isnt my issue. You're not staying here anymore. That's hurtful. Movies and song videos, it'll be hard before i see you. I miss you already and you're not even gone. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Baby, nothing will happen between Sh..."

"She's got nothing to do with this because I trust you. I wont see you, that's what I'm bothered about."
He pulled her into a tight hug kissing the top of her head.

"This is equally hard for me baby. My nightmares...."he sucked in a shuddering breath realizing the torments he'd have to go through once again. She wrapped her arms tighter around him.

"You'll be okay." She whispered. The car  honked louder. "Arijit is getting impatient. "She said as a light chuckle escaped their lips, with tears in their eyes. He held her waist as she dragged his bag downstairs. Rahul and Tanya waited for them and followed behind them. They gave each other their last hugs, tighter and sadder . He got into the car, and waved at her as the car drove out of the parking lot and away from them. Tanya wrapped her arms around her friend. "Guess it's back to the two of us now. " she said and sighed as they went inside. The apartment seemed unusually quiet. Been three months already and these two boys seemed to have changed their lives.

"Rahul left me a letter. He said I shouldn't read it until he goes."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Open it." She opened the neatly enveloped paper and unfolded it.

I wanted you to read this when I'm gone because I didn't know how to tell you and how .Kareena would react to it.

There was a moment of silence before they continued.

You have been asked to play the role of the lead character in your book. If Kareena happens to read this, let her know that Varun had no idea about this. I didn't tell him. He'll find out later. If he ever knew while he was around, he would have surely cancelled his tour, and thus tour us very important for his career. You'll be picked uup tomorrow for the audition although I know you'll do great.

Love you.
Rahul .

"That's so great babe. I'm happy for you."Kareena squealed as she jumped on her friend.

"I'm not. They really expect me to leave you all alone. "

"It's your dream. You've always wanted to be into acting, you always imagined yourself, since high school, playing the lead roles in your book, dramatic and all. I'll be the worst friend to let you allow this chance slip off your hands."

"You'll be alone. Eric now has a girlfriend."

"Well, it seems people have something doing. I have too. Classes, dance practice, studying. I'll be fine. But you better call me everytime. No jokes." Tanya hugged her.

"I'll be dumb enough not to."she said and hugged her best friend.

"So,  let's get you packing." Kareena said, trying to hide her sadness.  She didnt like that everyone was too busy, like she should also escape.

"I have to once again tell a friend bye. The same way he left. The driver is getting restless. Bye Tanya."

"I'm scared."

"Of what? Listen to me, you're fierce and strong and bold. I'm gonna sit here and look at that damn television till I see my best friend on the screen. Got that?"

"Yes ma'am. " Tanya said and they smiled.

The video is the cast for this book. Hope you like it. ❤❤❤❤❤