discord and Fluttershy's uncertain future ...

It had been two years since the defeat of tirek , chrysalis and cozy glow and and sombra twilight was crownd ruler of Equestria Discord was sitting by the edge of a Cliff and looking at the sunset as he looked he sighed deeply worried and not sure what would his future would look like. Fluttershy noticed and sat next to him but both of them were keeping a secret from each other that they both liked each other Fluttershy looked over to him as she sat down next to him and her ears fell. "discord are you ok ? ...." She asked a little worried discord looked over to Fluttershy and smiled a little and replied "oh yes I'm fine ...." Fluttershy clearly knew he was lying "are you sure ? ..." She asked discord looked away from her and sighed ."Fluttershy have you ever thought about what might or even worry happen in the fut-" at that second rainbowdash zoomed in and smiles "hey Fluttershy hey discord !" Fluttershy looked up at her "oh hi rainbowdash" she smiled a bit. "so you coming twilights medle ceremony ?" Rainbowdash said excitedly Fluttershy nodded "oh um yes of course I'll catch up with you in a little bit" rainbowdash nodded " ok don't forget to bring your bags because after the ceremony we have a a whole week of fun In Manehattan to get to !" .Fluttershy giggled a bit and smiles "don't worry I didn't it should he ready in my room in canterlot I'll meet you there in a little while" rainbowdash nodded and flew off she smiled as she flew off and looked back over to discord ."anyways what where you saying ? ..." Discord sighd "have you ever worried about what the future might be like ? ..." Fluttershy nodded "mhm all the time ..." Discord smiled a little "at Least I'm not the only one ...." Fluttershy smiled a bit " yeah..." she looked out into the distance and sighed "anyways I should head to twilights ceremony I'll see you when I get back ...." Discord ears fell and he slowly nodded "I'll see you then I'll be here waiting for you ..." She smiled "we'll have some tea party time once I get back I promise ...." She smiled "I would like that very much my dear" he smiled as well she flew up to him and hugged him and smiled a little and flew off and waved at him as she left discord waved back and smiled a bit then his ears fell and Sighed. at the ceremony twilight would hand out medals to her six best friends "theses girl's have been by my side for Longer then I can remember and helped me with every challenge I've ever faced I would be who I am today without them !" The crowd cheered for the mane six and there success the mane six smiled. a few hours after the ceremony rarity was putting a few things in her bag "you know now we're being recognized more and don't have to worry about any threats coming anytime soon ... maybe we should all start dating and get boyfriend's !" She started off and her eyes were dazzling at the thought. Fluttershy face immediately went red and froze at the thought of discord and dating rarity noticed Fluttershy "darling are you ok ?" She asked Applejack giggled "come on rarity you know how sensitive Fluttershy is with this kind of stuff" rarity Giggled "oh right well it was only a suggestion darling" Fluttershy smiled a bit then the train horn blew "oh my we better get on the train we have a week of fun in Manehattan to get to !" She quickly grabbed her bag and trotted onto the train the reast of them followed Fluttershy signed "if only he knew ...." She grabbed her bag and followed her friends.