Rairty's visit in klugetown

A couple of days later fluttershy was at rarity's boutique. getting measured for her wedding gown for her and Discords big day.

Fluttershy was standing still on the display table " so are you nervous about yours and Discords big day ? " The unicorn asked.

Fluttershy Sighed " very but I know everything will be fine ... He knows how much I love him ... And I know how much he loves me and that's all that matters " she smiled a little.

Rairty smiled back and began her work " I bet you two will have the most adorable of children thought maybe cause a little mischief from there father " she giggled a little.

Fluttershy Blushed bright red " Baby step's rarity me and Discord aren't ready to have kids yet ... I mean we're not even married yet ... "

She then realized what she said and face hoofed herself " I must made a baby pun didn't I ? " she sighed.

Rairty shrugged and giggled before messaging the Pegasus wings as fluttershy continued  " though ... I have wanted to have a baby ... But ... I'm not sure dissy ready to be a father yet ... " Her ears fell.

Rairty Looked up at her friend and smiled a little ." It's ok no need to rush things like this take time ... Plus Children need lots of care ... and is a very big choice to make ... So I think you should do it whenever you and Discord are ready for Parenthood ... " Fluttershy smiled.

Rairty began measuring her hooves
"so Anything happing with you this weekend ? Me and discord are gonna be a little busy getting things prepared for our wedding  " The Pegasus asked.

Rairty began measuring her hooves "so Anything happing with you this weekend ? Me and discord are gonna be a little busy getting things prepared for our wedding  " The Pegasus asked

Rairty was focused on her work " well I have to go to klugetown right after this measuring appointment capper wanted me to come see him and visit for a few days ... " the unicorn smiled.

Fluttershy was confused and asked
"oh ? You and capper have been talking with each other  ? " She tilted her head a little.

Rarity walked over to her desk and wrote down the measurements  " why yes we have ... After song bird's concerts we decided to be partner's in the fashion business Which means he can help me spread my outfits beyond Equestria and he can help me do more then cloths for ponies " she smiled.

Fluttershy smiled as well " that's wonderful I'm so glad you finally found a helper I know you've been looking for some for a couple of months " she smiled.

Rairty smiled as well " me too darling ... it's gonna be nice seeing him ... I've missed him alot ... Welp looks like your all done my dear " rarity smiled and removed her glasses.

Fluttershy smiled and hoped down from the table " thanks rarity your the best " rarity nodded and smiled before the Pegasus opened the door leaving.

Rairty Smiled before looking at the time " oh my I better get going before I miss my train " she quickly  grabbed her suite cases and exited out of the boutique before locking it and heading too the train station.

After a couple hour train journey rarity Finally arrived in klugetown she got out of the train cart only to see a very familiar face.

Standing right there was non other than capper " well how do you do Ms rarity ? " he got on one knee before gently kissing her hoof.

Rairty Blushed fluttered " I'm doing wonderful darling " she smiled warmly at him capper smiled back.

He then noticed her bags " here let me help you with that " he smiled and picked up her luggage before the two of them Walked back to his place.

Soon they arrived and he set down her casses " wow it looks amazing alot better then the last time I saw it " rarity smiled.

Capper "why  thanks I cleaned it just for you so you'd be comfortable during your stay " rarity smiled back before looking around. 

Rairty then asked " capper darling ... Just wondering ... not that I'm upset and don't want to see you But ... Why did you invite me ? " She was confused.

Capper them Blushed. " O-oh ? That right ... " He sighed " l-look rare I need to talk to you about something ... In private ... " he sighed.

Rairty tilted her head. " oh ? " She was now concerned and worried for her cat friend.

Capper rubbed the back of his neck nervous ." you see ... We've been good friends and partners for quite some time and ... " He paused.

Rairty cleared her throat " and ? ... " She was waiting for a response interested in what he has to

He took a deep breath " and I kinda sorta fell in love with you ... " He mumbled the last part.

Rairty was confused " I'm sorry darling what was that last part ? " She asked him still confused.

Capper sighed " I love you ... " He blushed embarrassed and his Ears fell looking down.

Rairty Blushed bright red starting at him shocked " I-i love you too ... " She smiled a bit

His ears then perked up and Looked over at her " R-really ? " He smiled rarity nodded and smiled.

Capper Gasped and quickly ran up to her and hugged her swinging her around rarity hugged back giggled.

He then stoped and gently put her down " I love you my Jewel ... " He Nuzzled her " I love you too my street rat ...  " She smiled and Nuzzled back.

Later that night they were sitting on the roof of his house the wind mill  Enjoying the view when capper smiled and wrapped his tail around rairty's

Rarity smiled and gently laid her head on his shoulder capper smiled and held her close they both Looked over at the beautiful view of the town at night.