friendly visits

After Fluttershy and Discords little date discord teleported back to his colt and dragon friend.

Spike smiled " how did it go ? Did she say yes ? " Bigmac nodded both of them were curious.

Discord smiled Looked down at his new Ring it and nodded " indeed she said yes ... " it was black with bright red dimond shape Rubie's around it.

Spike and bigmac cheered and congratulated there Draconaquess friend " Woo hoo ! " Spike said with excitement.

Discord chucked " Thanks Guys the Draconaquess smiled spike and bigmac both nodded.

Spike chucked " See I knew you didn't only like fluttershy just because of her tea partys " spike Smirked a bit mocking the Draconaquess.

Discord shook his head and chuckled big Mac smiled " say why don't we all play some ogres and oubliettes ? ya know have a guy's night been a while since me and Sugurbell got married " the Colt Said.

Discord smiled " That's a great idea ! " The Draconaquess Said Spike nodded in agreement.

And with that the Draconaquess snapped his Paw's sending them Off to play there game

Meanwhile in canterlot the mane Six and Starlight were having some lunch together. they haven't seen each other in a couple of months because of there own lives.

Fluttershy was trying to hide the beautiful gold ring with a beautiful Dimond at the center that was around her neck

She was waiting for the right moment to tell her friends the big News. the mane Six were having a conversation about all the things that  have happened to them over the past few months.

Rainbow dash was just finishing her Story of how she got the position as the new captain for the Wonderbolts
" So it turns out spitfires boss general Feather flight's is retired and she got her position and gave me the position as the new captain for the wonderful bolts " the mane six cheered for there Pegasus friend. 

Pinkie pie smiled " that's Awesome Dashie !  I have some amazing to tell you all ... " AppleJack smiled " what is it sugurcube ? " The earth pony asked

Pinkie pie Squealed " Me and cheese sandwich are officially dating !!!! " She hoped around excited.

Rairty Smiled " why that's wonderful news darling ! " The unicorn exclaimed before Looking at fluttershy.

Fluttershy was playing with her ring and sighed bliss before Rairty cleared her throat catching her attention  "fluttershy darling you've been rather quiet ... Has anything interesting happened to you ? " She smiled a bit.

Fluttershy Looked up at her friends
"Oh ? Well um ... " rainbow dash was confused " you ok shy ? " Fluttershy ears fell.

Fluttershy Smiled a bit " of course it's just ... I have some Alarming news ... " Her ears were still down " well ... Spill ! " Rainbow dash exclaimed very curious.

All eye's were on fluttershy she took a deep breath " well ... Discord finally asked me ... " She showed them her necklace ring.

The mane six and starlight eye's all widened and gasped.

Pinkie pie Squealed once more " Oh my gosh you're getting married !!!! " Fluttershy nodded.

Rairty pulled her In a hug " why that's splendid News darling ! " Rarity Said before gasping " you have to let me make you a dress ! " She smiled widely.

Fluttershy Giggled a little " Oh don't worry you will ... " Rainbow dash smiled " I never thought out of all of us you'd be the first to get married fluttershy " the yellow Pegasus smiled and looked down at her ring.

Queen Chrysalis was watching through Grogars magic Crystal ball
"oh but your about rainbow ... Your about too ... Just you wait " she chucked .

A couple minutes later spike arrived home after his guys night night after everyone left Twilight and spike were  cleaning up when  Twilight saw flash sentry trot by the halls he was on duty.

The alicorn blushed and Sighed in Bliss as he did spike Looked over to twilight and chucked " Looks like someone's got a crush " he smirked.

the alicorn blushed ever brighter
"W-what ? I do not ! " She was clearly denying it.

Spike chucked " You should talk to him I bet he's a really sweet guy " he smiled

Twilight smiled a Little " you know what ? ... Your right I should .. " the alicorn smiled before hugging the dragon.