Y/N wakes up

Thomas's P.O.V

Thomas slowly opened his eyes and yawned as he came to.

"Morning." He yawned, stretching out with his eyes still closed. He opened his eyes as he didn't get a response from Y/N. He looked to his side and sat up as she wasn't in the bed with him. He looked around the shack, but she wasn't there at all.

"Y/N?" he called out. Suddenly, Newt appeared at the doorway, panting.

"What's wrong?" Thomas asked.

"It's Y/N." Newt panted, clearly out of breath. Thomas's eyes widened and he darted out of bed before following Newt to the medical shack. He rushed in and his eyes widened as Minho and Frypan pinned Y/N to the bed, restraining her by her arms as she cried out and flailed around.

"What the fuck happened?" Thomas choked, making Minho look at him.

"I found her in the woods this morning. She was frozen to the touch. At first, I thought she was dead. Good news is that, obviously, she isn't dead. Bad news is that she was out there because she's been stung." Minho admitted. Thomas choked and held his hands behind his head.

"No. No. This can't be happening." He choked.

"We used one of the cure vials on her, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm sorry, mate." Newt sighed. Thomas shook his head as he pushed Frypan out of the way so that he was next to Y/N.

"Be careful. That's not the Y/N we know. She doesn't recognise me." Minho spoke, a tear falling from his eye. Thomas sighed and looked down at her.

"She'll recognise me." He nodded as he gently cupped her cheek. Immediately her whimpers quietened and she stopped flailing around.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" Thomas gulped. She didn't respond, but her body relaxed and she leant into his touch.

"It's actually working." Minho scoffed.

"Keep going." Newt nodded. Thomas returned it.

"Come back to us, Y/N. Everything is going to be okay, we'll make it through this, but you have to come back to us." He choked, another tear falling from his eye.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in my room, reading a book as I waited to be called for dinner. My eyebrows furrowed as I heard something. I sat up and looked at the vent, where the noise was coming from. My eyes widened as the vent grate flew off and Thomas crawled out of it.

"Thomas." I groaned.

"Hey." He chuckled as he stood up.

"You scared me." I sighed, standing from my bed. He fake-pouted as he wrapped his arms around my waist, landing his hands on my lower back.

"Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare my favourite girl." He cooed.

"Uh huh." I sighed. He smiled before leaning down and kissing me. I returned it eagerly, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"Is there a reason that you crawled into my room, yet again?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Nah. I just felt like seeing you." He shrugged. I chuckled and shook my head before kissing him again.

I walked along to Janson's office and was about to knock on the door, but stopped as I heard him talking to someone.

"What you're going to do is crucial. You must be prepared to betray the other people in the maze." Janson spoke.