Chapter 3: More Orders...

(Unknown's POV)
*****************

I started my return to Garmadon in the Underworld it was quite like it should be. Sometimes the skeleton warriors would mess around. But when I walk in they all stiffen up. It's not like I'm going to punish them for messing around, it's sad. But Garmadon always says it's best to rule with fear then love.

New orders today....*sigh* what is it now you may ask?

'To keep an eye on those pesky Ninjas and to find my masters son.' Which he never said his sons name. And I don't dare ask... along with that. 'Don't interfere with the Ninja.'

But what if the Ninja get in my way of finding and/or bringing his son to him. Then I'll have no choice.

Anyway after Garmadon gave me my orders, a vortex opened behind me. I stepped through and was teleported to Jaminkai village.

I was in a dark alley so no one saw the vortex. And I didn't really look out of place wearing, a black jacket with hood, along with fingerless gloves, (f/c) shirt and jeans.

In the background I heard someone shouting... "Give me your candy! Or else I'll let Serpentine on you!"

I started laughing my ass off in the alley, wow the Serpentine so scary. I when to go find the source. Wondering until I heard the sound of more shouting and booing.

I peaked around a corner my eyes narrowed at what I saw. It was that hot-headed boy I fought a few days ago. Instead of the girl from that day to back him up, three other boys in different colors backing him up.

Something that made my blood boil they were terrorising a young boy. A small blond haired child thrashed and kicked helplessly as they hung him on a sign. Both the Ninja and villagers laughed at him.

My electric purple eyes darkened. I know I shouldn't get into it with the Ninja involved. But my gut tells me to, so I gotta listen to it...

I stormed over to those Ninja who were to focused on laughing they didn't see me. Blood boiling so high I punched that hedgehog straight in the face.

He fell to the ground unconscious, the others stopped laughing and looked to him then to me. The kid behind me stifled a laugh. "Cowards," I muttered.

Then the other three went after me. The blue one swung his nunchuck at me and I caught it with ease.

Reflex kicked in and lighting shot though my fingers. Hitting him then he flew off in one direction. I had one of his nunchucks in my hand as the black one, swung his scythe down. I used the chain of the nunchuck to block it, it looked like he was putting a lot of force into it.

Then he got kicked in the gut and went flying back in the same direction as the blue one. Flying right into the blue one as he was getting up. The child behind me could no longer keep his giggles in.

Only the one in white was left. He threw sheirkens at me, but I'm a master at them so, I grabbed the first one he threw and threw it back same with the other. He sidestepped both as I hoped.

While he sidestepped I ran to him, hit him in the chest and then hit him with the butt of the nunchucks in the head. He too collapsed. With the nunchucks still in my hand, I mic dropped it.

They all were down, I laugh, "You guys are pathetic..."

The little kid they hung on the sign stared at me in awe. I walked over to him, the hoodie he was wearing started to slip off the sign and I caught him.

"Woaah!"
"You okay?" I asked the little boy.
He ignored my question and said "that was awesome!"
I chuckle lightly, "I'll take that as a yes..." I looked around everyone seemed to disappear
Even a stall of candy was left unchecked, the boy gave me a curious look as I walked to it.

I looked around again as I grabbed the candy bag. Those ninja are gone, "Cowards...." I mutter again. The little guy gave me a look saying, candy?

He fumbled to catch the bag as I tossed it to him, I started to walk away the boy spoke up; "h..hey who are you?"

I turned to face him though he couldn't see my face since the hood covered most it. A small smile tugged at my lips, "for now you can just call me Seal..."