Bonus: Nightmares

Omg 1K reads! This is something extra for y'all, enjoy. Don't forget to vote who ya want Sealia to be with at the end of this story!

*Cough, cough*

What's going on? Ash is everywhere, the sky's orange...

I pulled my hood over my mouth. I'm in Ninjago City? Bodies are littered everywhere, serpentine, human, why? What happened here?

I walked through the streets hoping to find some sort of life. Nothing just bodies and more bodies.

"Hello? Someone, Anyone?" I called out. I could hear the sounds of battle. I ran to where I heard it.

The guys there okay! Who are they fighting? Whoever it was, was definitely female and had nearly pale white skin. She looked familiar purple, almost lilac hair and ruby red eyes. I shook my head, 'It doesn't matter at this moment, I'm not letting the guys die.' I pulled off my jacket and threw to the ground.

I growled when I saw Jay get thrown to the ground and a sword hovering over him. I eyes glowed deep electric purple. I charge the woman who was about to kill Jay, and shoved her off.

I rolled off her and unsheathed a tanto. I pointed my tanto at her, "who are you?" I yelled at her, in the background I heard Jay groan in pain. I dare take my eyes off her for a second to see if Jay was alive.

When I looked back to her, she lunged at me. I fell on the hard ground, she pinned my arms to the ground. Why does no one think to pin the legs? I kneed her off me, and she flipped away.

Lloyd ran over to me, he was older and cuter. 'Gah what am I saying?'

He offered me a hand I took it. The others were getting Jay out of here. "Lloyd get out of here with them." He only shook his head.

"Remember 'through time and space I'll be with you...' I'm not leaving your side." I smiled.

We both charged at this girl who blocked every attack we made. "Grr... Who are you?!" I was attacking relentless. Her red eyes darted to me and Lloyd.

Lloyd nodded to me and I grabbed his hand, we poofed into black mist like always. "Lloyd what's going on? Who was that?" We were at the monastery, it was rebuilt.

Lloyd push me against a wall hard and I gasped. "Lloyd? What are you doing?" He put his katana to my neck. My eyes widened in fear, 'why is he doing this' I thought.

"Your not the same girl I fell in love with. Where's the Seal I know!?"

'What? I'm that same person he's always known me...'

"What do you mean? I still the same Sealia you've always known. Please let go, your hurting me." I pleaded.

"No your not my girl..." Lloyd held me tighter against the wall. 'Wait I'm not his girl? What does he mean? What the fuck is going on?'

I couldn't take it anymore I kicked him in the nuts. He groaned and dropped the katana. His grip loosed a lot, I pushed him off me and fell on my hands.

I blinked spots appeared in my eyes, I couldn't breathe. I felt as if my life was slipping away. My eyes stopped glowing and I looked up at him. My neck stung, put my hand on it to feel blood dripping out.

I couldn't speak, my vision darkened I was dying, I completely fell to the ground. I heard a war cry, but my vision was blurred due to blood loss.

I could hear battle and Lloyd grunting defending himself. "How dare you hurt her!" Their voice all to familiar... I couldn't tell male or female?