Chapter 5: Commanding Snakes

I had a devilish smirk, oh two hypnobrai against one of me? That's not fair.... for them...

**********************************

One tried to grab my shoulder, I ducked and swept the leg. His head hit a wall, the other? He was smart enough to run.

(Third POV)
*************

A serpentine ran out of the alley screaming with his hands in the air. Grabbing both the Ninja and the other serpentine attention.

You dusted off your hands walking out of the alley until the hypnobrai from earlier grabbed you again.

You grabbed the hand on your shoulder and flipped it over your back. He landed on the cold hard ground and hissed in pain. When you looked up you saw more serpentine come after you.

The Ninja just stayed back and kept fighting the other serpentine who didn't go after you.

The boy from earlier saw the girl from earlier beating back the snakes. She wasn't hypnotized surprisingly. But he felt guilt-ridden that she was now fighting "his" snake army, after she helped him.

"She's with us!"

"She is?" The Ninja said in unison.

"I am? Wait I remember you, the kid who was humiliated by the Ninjas..."

She walked to the youngling standing by his side. "Y-yeah.... you helped me, so..."Seal smiled at him ruffling his hair. And the ninja jump away from sight, finding themselves in an ally

(The Ninja's POV)
******************

"No! Our weapons are too unstable we can do more harm then good." Zane warned his brother. "I guess that leaves us with RUN!"

The Ninja retreated flipping from rooftop to rooftop. Soon enough into a alley, until Nya dropped in.

"Nya? Your okay!!"

"Barely they've hypnotized everyone except for some girl."

"Yeah we know Lloyd declared she's with them..." Kai informed.

"Mind control how is this possible?"

"When you hear them rattle their tail don't look them in the eyes that how they get you!"

"Well what are we supposed to do we can't use our weapons and now we gotta fight with our eyes closed," Jay complained.

"The snake with the staff is the general he's the one in charge, if we get the staff from him it holds the Anti-Venom! If we get that we can save everyone..."

"Look guys forget about the whole green ninja thing. Let's make sensei proud were a team!" Cole had smiled under his mask at his hot-headed brother, 'at least he's learning' Cole thought.

(Lloyd's POV)
****************

The Ninja retreated especially when they caught Seal coming over to me. I don't think they wanna get caught in another fight with her.

Her voice seemed familiar like something I remember hearing when I was a baby. It's probably nothing though.

(Third POV)

****************

Kai had started to do spinjitu with his eyes close eventually hitting a wall. Then jumping back up to hit two hypnobrai behind him.

"Consider this a warning ninja!" Lloyd yelled while laughing and dragging the wheelbarrow of candy along.

Cole kicked the staff out of the general hands. It landed on the ground, Cole picked it up and the general slithered away as fast as possible.

Zane aimed his shurikens at the ground in front of Lloyd.

"How about no?" Seal declared as she stomped on the ground and an earth wall shot up, in front of her but behind Lloyd. Then a *clank clank* against the wall.

"Cole!" Jay shouted at him blaming him for the wall while Lloyd and the girl got away.

(With the Serpentine)
**********************

As soon as they all made it back safely. Lloyd dived head first into the wheelbarrow full of candy squealing, "CANDY!!!"

Seal only shook her head at him and then started talking to one of the snakes. Hopefully finding out what was going on. When another interrupted by laughing a bit to crazily...