Chapter 1.4

A. Tell Deku to sleep on the floor

B. Tell Deku to sleep on the couch

C. Tell Deku to sleep on another room

D. Tell Deku to sleep on the same bed<---14 votes

_____

Katsuki stares coldly at the wall, completely ignoring Izuku while deep in thought. Izuku awkwardly looks around the room, waiting for Katsuki's response, but he already thinks that he'll most likely be sleeping on the floor or on the couch so he slowly backs away from the bed to save some time but not too fast so Katsuki wouldn't notice his movements,

Izuku's now 1 ft away from Katsuki and was about to turn around and sleep on the couch until he suddenly heard Katsuki grunt, "What are you doing you nerd? Sleep here already..." Katsuki suddenly muttered sounding muffled because he's hiding his face from a pillow, only his soft glaring glowing red eye could be seen through from the pillow itching Izuku's heart in a way that he had never felt before.

How would you feel if you see a naturally handsome cute guy hide his face from you with a pillow only showing his annoyed cute eyes while telling you to sleep on the same bed, not to mention he's wearing a wedding dress that absolutely looks gorgeous on him?!

"Kaachan are you feeling well?? Did you get hit on the head??" Izuku asks seriously, completely doubting what Katsuki had just said, Katsuki huffed angrily and turns his body away from Izuku, now hugging the pillow with his legs while covering himself with the white fluffy warm sheets.

What am I thinking?! I won't appear weak if I don't let Izuku sleep on the same bed as me!! Katsuki scolds himself quietly while Izuku is standing still and thinking if he should sleep on the bed or not, I'm not afraid of him doing anything to me cause I can just beat him up if he tries anything funny so again why shouldn't I let him in the bed? But if I don't let him sleep on the bed.... I MIGHT SEEM LIKE A COWARD TO HIM, DAMN!

With that in his mind, Katsuki sat up and glares at Izuku gritting his teeth and angrily points at the empty space next to him and tilts his head to the side to signal Izuku to sleep there. Izuku, who had no idea what's going through Katsuki's head freezes for a moment but soon starts to walk carefully to the bed,

The two are now only a few inches apart, staring at each other's eyes completely baffled about the situation but keeping their cool, Katsuki again gestures to the empty spot next to him getting annoyed at how slow Izuku's being, Not wanting to anger Katsuki any more than he already is, Izuku awkwardly lied down on the side, his arms completely stuck to his side, his legs sticking close together as if it were glued and did his best to be as far away from Katsuki as he could without falling off the bed.

After seeing Izuku lying down awkwardly, Katsuki also lies down but seemed more relaxed compared to Izuku, probably because he felt satisfied seeing Izuku uncomfortable, he secretly smirks, satisfied. Izuku looked dead ahead at the roof completely clueless on what to do, he felt uncomfortable, awkward, embarrassed and dumb, What in the world is Kaachan thinking...? Izuku sighs and turns his head to look at Katsuki to see the ashy blonde man with half-closed foggy eyes and looked completely relaxed.

He found it unfair, Why is he calm? This isn't bothering him? For some reason, Izuku felt annoyed at Katsuki which is uncharted territories on itself, he became more aware about how he was lying down on Katsuki's big poofy dress and how it felt a bit grainy and itchy even through his pants, so without any warning, he grabbed the dress and basically pulled it away which also ended up pulling Katsuki along, startling the poor soul.

"WHAT THE F-!" Before Katsuki could even finish swearing, he was already lying down on Izuku's chest with his hands vulnerably also resting on Izuku's chest, not to mention that his legs were in between Izuku's longer legs, "Oi Deku, explain right now." Katsuki demanded unable to move because of Izuku's firm and stiff hand hugging his back and-- IS THERE A HAND ON MY THIGH!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!