Chapter 4.3

A. Ditch the interview

B. Call in sick

C. Go to the interview but let Izuku do all the talking

D. Go to the interview or whatever<---10 votes

________

"Huh. So where are they right now? I bet that shitty nerd is about to pass out." Katsuki says, lightly joking at the last bit, he casually walks past Ochako and eyes her to lead him to the way, Ochako blinks as if processing information then nods her head clumsily as she runs ahead Katsuki and leads the way to the lobby where the interview (more like invading someone's privacy...) is being held.

Katsuki could already hear the multiple clicking and flashing of the cameras, the voices of interviewers clashing with one another and the panicking muffled voice of Izuku from behind the door. Ochako steps aside and bows before leaving and giving Katsuki a thumbs up as a sign of good luck and a bright flashy smile until she was no longer in sight.

With a deep inhale and exhale, Katsuki kicked the unlocked door with relative ease. The noise of the door lightly slamming against the wall quickly drew the attention of the curious paparazzi. When they saw Katsuki standing casually (and rather dashingly) their eyes flashed in delight and all rushed to the blonde with microphones and cameras in hand, completely ignoring the once overwhelmed green haired man, making Izuku sigh relieved.

As one would expect from Katsuki, he ignored the questions of the paparazzi and the flashing of lights from the cameras, he took long strides towards Izuku until he was standing right next to him. So now once more, the paparazzi swarmed the two of them not giving any space for escape.

Izuku nods his head apologetically at Katsuki which Katsuki rolls his eyes at.

"Is it true that you two are in a relationship??"

"When did you two start dating??"

"Who asked who out first??"

"Are you two happy together??"

"Why is Katsuki at the mansion at this hour??"

"Is this relationship a way to efficiently work together with your businesses??"

The more questions were asked, the more Katsuki got annoyed, it was to the point where he started to quietly grind his teeth and his hands forming a tight fist, of course this was noticed by his 'husband', "Umm..! W-We will gladly answer your questions! But please ask one at a time." Izuku flashes a dashing smile in an attempt to charm the paparazzi to do as he says, fortunately for him, they listened.

Katsuki gave Izuku an approving look which Izuku shyly smiles at. Their quiet communication of course only added more fuel to the fire, some were clearly disgusted about the thought of them dating and majority of reporters looked very pleased and supportive of their relationship even if they didn't know the full story of their 'relationship'.

"So is it true you two are dating?" A reporter asked genuinely curious, with his question, the others kept quiet and had an open ear and ready to take note of the two men's answer.

"Of course, we are dating." Katsuki answers looking bored and held Izuku's hand and showed it to the reporters as if to confirm his answer, Izuku also nods his head, his face a reddish pink color.

With Katsuki's answer, the reporters went wild and once again started to blast questions in one go, Katsuki growls startling the reporter's to behave, "Next question." Katsuki demands looking calm and collected as if he did not just growl. "How long have you two been dating?" A quiet voice asks from the back of the crowd.