Chapter 3.1

A. Refuse, simple as that

B. Go to the restaurant<--9 votes

C. Make up an excuse

D. Run away from the old man

______

Katsuki didn't know why he didn't protest, it was completely out of character that he just nodded and followed the old man to a white limo, but he must have been tired at this point and just wanted to get things over with so it seemed reasonable.

As anyone would expect...The ride to the restaurant was...quiet, tense, awkward and heavy. Torino sat as his seat, arms crossed, eyes closed and quiet, at his opposite side, Katsuki practically was lying down in the long seat (who can blame him?? Those seats are long and since he could fit...why not he thought) while staring at the limo's interior, completely ignoring the existence of the old man.

He knew that lying down was DEFINITELY disrespectful but that's exactly why he was doing this, to make Torino see what big of a mistake he made and allow Katsuki to be free from this marriage, but he knew that Torino won't even bat an eyelash at his behaviour.

The old man was just too aloof for his own good.

After a few more minutes of silence and the unbearable tension surrounding them, Torino's gruff but still powerful voice entered Katsuki's ears startling the blonde to sit up, "I know you are not at all happy with your predicament, but being rebellious and unsightly will not get you out of this marriage." Torino didn't even open his eyes as he talked.

Maybe because of the scarf covering Torino's mouth, his voice was slightly muffled but the content of his words were not missed, Katsuki honestly didn't know what to say back so he stayed quiet and basically glared a hole in Torino's forehead the whole ride to the restaurant but Torino didn't budge.

It didn't take long for them to finally arrive at the restaurant that Katsuki didn't bother to know the name of. Torino entered the fancy looking restaurant with Bakugou following, they were led by a bunch of waiters to a table at the 2nd floor.

The feeling of dread slowly crawled at Katsuki's back and he knew it had something to do with seeing Izuku, he may have concluded that he in fact does not hate Izuku, he still doesn't feel right seeing Izuku being so kind to him. He just hopes that Izuku won't pay attention to him.

But his hopes were crushed the moment he saw his parents happily talking to Izuku who was full of smiles and said man then locked eyes with him. Time felt like it slowed down for a long time before Katsuki snapped out of his small trance. With shaky legs, he walked to the table and took a seat next to his mom.

As expected, Mitsuki nagged him to no end when he arrived, Katsuki would talk back here and there but in the end all that earned him was just a smack in the head, definitely not worth it. Masaru could only watch helplessly, lightly laughing at seeing his son pouting at him to stop Mitsuki but Masaru didn't want to intervene so it only made Katsuki groan.

While the mother and son duo were busy, Izuku merely watched and had small talk with Masaru and Torino, the two newlyweds completely ignoring each other. However, that didn't last very long when Mitsuki decided to include Izuku in their conversation, "Why didn't you come here with Izuku anyways?" Mitsuki asked taking a sip from her margarita.

Katsuki and Izuku both clearly went stiff but nobody in the table questioned it, "Well, maybe I would have gotten here quicker if there were clothes in that closet that would actually fit me sooner." Katsuki answered diverting his eyes anywhere but his companions, Izuku said nothing as he merely nodded along, though he was confused about why Katsuki wasn't wearing the sundress.