Chapter 5.1

A. Go with his Dad and Kenta

B. Shop Alone

C. Go with his Mom and Inko

D. Go with Izuku<---11 votes

_____________

Katsuki knew he wanted to go shopping with Izuku but he just didn't know how to make that actually happen (since his pride would NOT allow him to ask for Izuku...), so with pleading eyes he pouted at Izuku and sure enough his childhood friend got the message, "Well, me and Kaachan should probably shop together so you four can catch up." Izuku made up a reasonable excuse, but Inko and Mitsuki tho raised an eyebrow then giggled, "Ah sure, you lovebirds need your 'alone time'." Mitsuki winked at Izuku as if saying to him 'you're smooth kid.'.

Masaru though was not as amused, "Please remember to behave in public kids." He eyed Izuku, even if he knew Izuku is a behaved and good person that doesn't mean he can stand the idea of him kissing his son Katsuki yet, Izuku nodded stiffly, face red.

"We get it dad." Katsuki grabbed Izuku's arm and walked off waving bye at their parents not wanting to be teased any longer by the moms. "I think your dad seriously thinks we're 'together' 'together'..." Izuku mumbles doing air quotes, his face a light color pink. Katsuki rolls his eyes, "Technically, we're married so again, we basically are 'together' just not...romantically..." he does air quotes as if to mock Izuku.

Izuku nods his head quietly, 'What if we were though...' he thought, his cheeks turning red at the thought, he shakes his head 'Kaachan doesn't see you that way Izuku!' he yelled to himself in his head to get in track which went unnoticed by Katsuki who was looking around the mall.

"Because of your shitty jerk of a grandpa, YOU pay for my clothes."

"I already thought about paying in the first place." Izuku chuckled bashfully.

Katsuki nodded his head satisfied, even though he actually wanted to pay for his own but because they were in a hurry, he didn't get a chance to find his wallet while changing into more casual wear (A gray blazer, white turtleneck sweater and black jeans) so he just wanted to hide the fact he forgot.

Unknown to him though, Izuku already knew Katsuki left his wallet. Man in question laughed in his head, finding Katsuki strangely adorable.

"Ah Kaachan! Let's go over there-!" Izuku points at the formal wear for men section which Katsuki gags at, "Are you f@*cking serious? Do you know how MANY suits you have? You have like a lifetime of sh*tty suits in your closet dumbass!" Katsuki says looking at Izuku with mock disgust, "We'll buy new suits for you when you get a bigger closet so for now let's buy something actually comfortable." Izuku nods his head, feeling shy and embarrassed, he just wanted to buy suits for Katsuki but now that he thought about it, Katsuki hates suits since he thinks it's suffocating.

Katsuki looks around some more and finds the casual wear section right next to the formal wear for men section, "Ah, Deku, Go to that shop and pick me some clothes you think will look good on me, I've got to go somewhere." He says while pushing Izuku in the shop making Izuku tumble forward almost meeting the cold tiled floor.

Without another word, Katsuki already disappeared leaving Izuku at the shop and had had a few people eyeing him up and down, now that he thought about it, he should've wore a mask with his white polo shirt and jeans so he could at least be isn't as easily recognized.

While Izuku was strolling around the shop to do what Katsuki asked for, Katsuki went inside the formal wear for men section, hoping he'd blend in since he really didn't want to confront anyone at the moment. He walked past the suits, 'Even though that nerd has tons of suits, he wears f@*cking clip on ties.' he grumbled in his head.