neighbors

Summary: a new family moved next door, you are in a band formed by your friends, you guys practice daily almost and in your parents garage they didn't mind.

Your pov

You walked downstairs to help your mom cook for dinner she told you that the new family next door was coming over and that she was excited for you to meet their kids.
     "Mom I still have practice" you said. She nodded and told you that they would be mingling until your practice is over since it was only an hour and dinner would be done by then.

Soon your friends came and you set up your instruments and began to practice.  You guys were on the last song.  Crazy train by Ozzy Osborne your favorite song to play. You changed the amp volume your guitar and began to play more louder than usual knowing the neighbors were in your house. You werent interested in making new friends so you hoped that this would scare the kids away.

As you were getting to the guitar solo you you had the biggest smile on your face. You played the solo perfectly and finished the song, your friends cheered and high fived you, you went to show them out but when you turned you saw a blonde haired blue eyed boy smiling and along side him a small red head girl clapping and looking at you with admiration.

You walked over to them and shook their hands
     "My name's Y/N" these are my band mates and friends you said introducing each friend. You laughed as you watched your friends walk themselves out.

Your mom came behind the kids and said dinner would be done in 20 minutes. The girl looked at you and smiled 
    "I'm Max and this is Billy Can you play something?" She asked you laughed and nodded as you walked over patting a spot along the way so they could sit and get comfortable,  you picked up your acoustic and sat down in front of them and started to play the all too familiar song you wrote called happy ending . You laughed as Billy and Max smiled and you started to sing. 

Soon the song was over. They smiled and clapped, your mom was standing in the door smiling knowing exactly who the song was about which was your ex boyfriend. and  she laughed at their reactions and smiled at you
      "Maybe you could give them lessons sometime but for now dinner is waiting" you all laughed and walked towards the kitchen. Billy pulled you back for a quick second
    "I know we just met but let's be friends and see where this thing goes?" He asked you laughed and  nodded  what could go wrong with being friends with this new hot kid you thought before sitting down and enjoying your meal with your family

A/N
So this is a little shorter but I hope you like it, the songs are
Crazy train by Ozzy Osborne (let's pretend your playing the guitar)
And
My happy ending by Avril Lavigne. ( Let's pretend you wrote it) it's an amazing song and I love the acoustic version 😁