you defend him

⚠️ warning cuss words and fighting

Summary: you and Billy have been going out for a year now, you have both said I love you.  This happens after school while you are both waiting for Max by his Camaro

You and Billy were talking peacefully about homework and your date coming up tonight. You laughed as he was his usual flirty self. Out of nowhere three boys come up to you guys. They look at you and Billy and look back to you
   "Y/N could you give Billy and us a little privacy?" He asked. You knew something was wrong so you stood your ground
      "No whatever you have to say you can say it now because we have places to be"  you said firmly  the guy stepped closer to Billy as did the other guys. You stepped in front of Billy protectively knowing they wouldnt touch a female.

  "We have some unfinished business Hargrove move your bitch" the guy on the right said.   You knew what would happen if you moved so you didn't Billy tried to get you to move but you wouldn't
     "Billy don't touch me and as for you three assholes if you think your gonna jump him your fucking crazy " you said and laughed as you put your hair up. You weren't known as a fighter but you could fight if necessary the guy on the left tried to intimidate you by pulling your arm but you pulled it back. The guy on the right tried to hit Billy but you didn't have it.

   You started letting the guy have it you were throwing punches left and right. Until you noticed the other two hitting your boyfriend.  You kicked the guy in the balls and grabbed the one on top of Billy and threw him to the ground.  Then went for the last one.

There was no stopping you at this point. You were hitting the guy in the head left and right before pulling him off. You stood up protectively ready to fight again if needed. They all three tried to go again but you were screaming and yelling

    "Bitch you want some come get it but you aren't jumping him you fucktards get a fucking life. " 

They came at you again one of them threw you to the ground. You hit your head really hard. Max came out of nowhere. You got up grabbed her board from her promising to get a new one before smacking the boys on the head one by one with the board.  You kept swinging it till they ran away .

Billy was unconscious and bleeding Max helped you get him into the back of car. You took him to the hospital and explained what happened. Hopper came and asked you questions. He agreed to not tell your parents and get the fees for the visit waived.

You and Max sat next to Billy waiting for him to wake up. The doctors said he would be fine he had minor injuries and passed out from pain. Soon you felt a squeeze on your hand.
   "Your awake" you said.  He laughed
   "I didnt know you could fight Y/N"
You laughed. After making sure he was stable the doctors released him and you drove him and Max home explaining to his stepmom what happened and said that you would be taking him back to your house knowing how Neil is.

When you got him back to your house you laid him on your bed and he was out. You laughed at the events that happened today because you knew everyone would be talking about how you made three guys run from you like crazy.