Resting

Resting on your bed...

You're in your room slowly falling asleep as you read away on wattpad, you've noticed your room has started to get chilly but you don't mind being bundled up in your blanket plus you're too comfy to get up and turn down the AC.
The whoosh of the cars passing by and the pattering of the water dripping onto the AC has created a strange but familiar feeling of relaxation.
You readjust you're position on the bed. Your body sinks and lays still. You let out a heavy sigh as you feel your body shut down. Each limp slowly turning off as you're ready to drift into your dreams.
Eyes beginning to close, your hearing becoming fixated on the sound of water hitting the AC, one, two, three, four, five,si- the lights.
You let out a light groan in annoyance. You peek at the switch and close your eyes again. Sigh.
A shadow cast over you as you're laying chest down onto the bed, everyone's asleep, the door is locked..just your imagination..just your brain drifting into your dreams.
Pats and tingles. 
You feel something, someone, touch your hair and your back. You feel the fingers interlocked between the strands of your hair. Your back having a cold tingling sensation as a finger traces from the start of the spine down to your tail bone.
Chills.
The left side of your back flinching and reacting,hurting,pressing, just that one area, someone piercing through with ten needles all rounding out like a circle.One distinctive needle in the middle.
A breath.
You breath in as the piercing goes deeper. A gust of cold wind onto your back. Goosebumps. You can't move, no limb is moving, no fingers are tapping, your eyes not opening.
Sharp.
You take a sharp breath, heart beating rapidly, eyes jolted open, you're up in the bed, holding your chest, you fall onto your back the pain of the needles gone, the inability to move anything  gone.
You blink a few times and gulp. "It's all in my head , i'm fine it's just the stress" You get up and turn of the light and snuggle back into bed with the blankets over your body. You sigh and go back to sleep.

thump...

What'd you think? hMMmM first little story not bad huh? well I think it's not that bad but it's ok if it's not your cup of tea..anyways hoped you enjoyed :) *cough cough* not @ how this was made at 3am *cough cough* also may or may not be based on true events ...