We Come in Peace?

A/N: This story begins during the U.S.J Attack

and also this is what you look like.

A/N: If you don't like the eye color then just imagine a different color

Now onto the chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fatigue. That's what All Might felt at this moment the hero was taking on this creature called Nomu, but was slowly getting exhausted. But, just before the creature could overpower All Might, a strange portal opened up above and out came two people screaming.

??1.: Ahhhhhhh!!!!

??2.: Ohhhh Shhhhhiiitt!!

 The two fell down so hard, that the impact caused a small crater to form around them. This caused the fight between All Might and Nomu to stop. As the dust cleared out, out stepped two males. One of them had raven black hair and was wearing a black shirt with a white coat on top. He was also wearing black work out pants that had a skull belt on it and black shoes. (The picture above). The other male had charcoal black hair in a military hair cut and brown eyes. He was wearing all black from top to bottom and had slim black glasses on.

Guy1.: *groans* Well that happened.

Guy 2: Yeah, one minute you're fighting a bunch of muggers, then the next a strange portal opens up and we're falling through it.

Guy1.: Well we wouldn't have done that, if You didn't jump in willingly and say Geranamo!!

Guy2.: Well to be fair, you jumped in after me.

Guy1: Well- Wait...*takes a quick look around* Why are we back at the USJ?

Guy2.: What are you-*also takes a look around, but stops when he sees the Nomu* Nomu!!!

Suddenly in the blink of an eye the male appeared in front of the Nomu and gave it an uppercut. As the creature was in the air, the male then fired a large red beam thag vaporized the Nomu whole. As he was doing that he was screaming NO!!! He kept saying No over and over, that the other guy came up to him and shook him.

Guy1: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Josh! Calm down! You got it! It's dead!!

Josh: *breathing heavy, then starts to calm down* Oh....good. Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem now-

???: Y-You! You two cheated!! You used hacks!

As Y/N and Josh turned to the voice, they were surprised to see who was talking. Across from them were the villains Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri, but that's not what was surprising. What suprised them was that both villans were now females.

 What suprised them was that both villans were now females