Inetrns

As Y/N got out of the taxi cab, he took his time to look around him and see all the sights of New York City. After he paid the cab driver, he was finally now in front of where he'd be interning for the week, which was Stark Industries. As he went through security, he was escorted to the top floor by the head of security, Happy.

Happy: Listen you'll be staying here for the week, and I'll get you you're own badge, so whenever you go any where in this facility nobody will give you much trouble. If you need anything know just let me or Jarvis knw and we'll try to get it situated. You got all that?

Y/N: Yep.

Happy: Great. Well good luck in there kid.

And with that, Y/N entered  into the elevator. When it opened up he was now looking around at a main room with a bar. As he put his suitcase down near the counter, he looked all around and just admired all the things he saw.

???: You know I looked the same way I saw this place, but when you live here you start to loose that kind of wonder.

As Y/N turned to the voice, he noticed it came from a man, that looked like he was in some sort of hurry.

Y/N: *surprised* A-Are you Tony Stark?

Tony: That I am, so you're the intern huh? Well you kid...are totally screwed.

Y/N:....I'm sorry what?

Tony:*in a hurry* Nothing personal, but I wouldn't be surprised for your future for what's in store for ya. Maybe we can talk more, when I get back. If I get back, I mean knowing my kid she'll probably want to go get some shawarma to celebrate her acing her "big test" today, so who knows maybe I'll bring some back for ya, have you had it before shawarma? 

Y/N: Uh-

Tony: Great, trust me you'll love it. *talks in an ear piece* Hey hurry up will ya, I need to go get Morgan.

???: Relax alright? I'm just flying in.

As Y/N had heard that because of his hearing, he noticed out on the balcony that what looked like to be a robotic suit fling in. Something interesting that Y/N saw was that the suits features were female. as the robo suit got closer, around it machines started to slowly take the suit apart, when the helmet was removed, he saw that a woman was in the suit.

 as the robo suit got closer, around it machines started to slowly take the suit apart, when the helmet was removed, he saw that a woman was in the suit