Chapter 19

I sat in solitary silence. With only the cloak's flutter in the breeze a reminder that I wasn't entirely alone.

The day grew later. The sun sat and the moon rose. I glanced up at Mother Moon's brightness and that it too was rather dull this day. I abscently ran a caressing hand down my cloak wondering what all the delay was for. Why three hours had past and I had gotten no action per say?

The shudder that ran through the cloak was answer enough. Michael had been waiting. Waiting for me to make the first move. So I did it again. I ran my hands down the bodice of the cloak. It must have been on my third stroke that all hell broke loose.

I found myself lifted and placed flat on the floor and then the cloak wrapped up all around me. Only it was too tight.

I lifted my arms and tried to wriggle loose but that only stirred cloak up into a frenzy. I stiffled a yelp at what I assumed must be the equivalent of a tongue pushing down my throat. I couldn't be sure. My last kiss had been some thirty years ago.

Slow down!

Michael!

Michael!

My calls must have gotten through to him for he finally relented enough for me to breathe.

Its alright! I know its been a long time for you too but since were doing this. Let's go slow. Its my first time and I...

My mouth was taken again but this time it was done with care... and with a skill that brought out a startled moan.

Hmmm... well if you knew you could kiss like that... why the hell haven't you done it sooner?

The cloak rufled in laughter as it took my lips again...and again...then again. I lost track of time. We both seemed to be equally entranced by our kisses. We were reluctant to move on and possibly ruin a most wonderous moment. I ran my hands  over the bunched up clutches of the cloak... my cloak. Whatever happened after this... if nothing else happens at all... I would be more than happy holding coak to his kisses for all eternity.

But then things begun to change. My wondering hands must have wondered a little lower. It must have prodded a more sensitive region. For there was no other reason for it. For the onslaught of sensations that rushed to fill in my senses. I was floating away in his kisses and caresses one moment and then in the next I was enraptured. Lifted up to the heights of passion and held there... for what seemed like all eternity.

Again and again the I peaked to the crescent and again and again he brought me gently back to the ground. We made love all night exploring our senses and exploring each other. Michael thought me how to return the favour. How to give to him what he gave to me.

But dawn had risen and the sun was even now high is the skies shining its brilliance upon me and still we have not done it.

I ran my hands over the cloak loving the ripples that never failed to rspond to my touch. You know we have to do this. I gently reminded cloak. I understood his hesitancy. I understood that after so much time had past to feel such pleasure at all was a unique gift in itself. Michael didn't want to let this go. He didn't want to risk it. And piercing my hymen might well do just that.

But it must be done.

The shudder that went through him told me he understood.

Take all the time you need.

I would give him this much. This moment of unending pleasure for who knew what lay ahead.

So we fell back into each other's embrace and revelled in the fiery heat we stirred up within each other bringing ourselves to the brink of completion again and again till release was upon us and still still we did not do more.