~*Part 5*~

•••••••••• "Charlotte doesn't- wha?" •••••••••

Come on... how long is this class!? I swear it seems like time is moving slower just to kill me. Every minute, second, MILLISECOND seemed to be moving slower and slower just to irritate me. I kept fidgeting with my pencil as boredom washed all over. Every time I'd look up my eyes would stay fixed on the ticking clock that was nailed directly to the wall at the corner of the classroom. The room was so silent you could hear the small ticking sounds that the clock was making if you really payed attention.

Tick tock tick tock...

The clock sang. If I'm more entertained listening at the sound of a ticking clock than read a page of a history book. Then that says a lot.

I swear this is gonna be a long day...

I tapped my foot repeatedly on the floor as I took a glance at Charlotte. I stopped and took the time to admire her carefully as she was scanning her book peacefully in her own little bubble. I noticed that when she reads a book and she gets into it, she would bite her bottom lip in concentration. I smirked as I started scanning her. Her hair game has barely changed but I really don't mind. It's her curly hair that really makes her stood out from everyone and I could tell she holds on to that very deeply. I scanned a bit lower as I was now paying attention to the side of her face. She still has the same full cheek bones in this time. Of course she has a more childish appearance compared to my time, but I'll get use to it. She's still beautiful though. I don't know if I've been starting to long, but it was long enough for Charlotte to close her book and turn around now facing me.

I quickly darted my eyes back down to the book as I tried pretending I was in the middle of reading something important. I could see the shadow of her hand reaching out to my desk and once she landed, she tapped on the wooden brown table trying to gain the attention that was already there. I looked up at her pretending I didn't notice as she retreated her arm back to her chair.

"May I borrow a pencil please?" She asked with a bit of nervousness in her tone. I swallowed my saliva slowly. I could feel it moving down the back of my throat as I dared myself to open my mouth and say something. "Uhh- Yeah- Yeah! Let me just reach down to my bag." I chuckled awkwardly yet nervously as I looked behind me and grabbed my back pack that was dangling on the edges of the plastic black chair.

I leaned in to unzip my bag fast. I reached out my hand and started digging into it. I moved my hand side to side trying to find what seemed like a fabric figured typed rectangle. I pulled it out looking at it weirdly as Charlotte smiled and reached out grabbing it out of my hands.

She opened the small zipper hanging on the side of it, and what was in it was a whole bunch of crayons, markers, highlighters and a ruler. As Charlotte was done fiddling around in the small object she pulled her hand out with a long yellow/orange pencil.

"Thank you!" Is all she replied with as she threw me the object and smiled turning her head, paying her attention back to what was on her desk. I smiled weakly as I realized how I missed hearing those type of words coming out of her mouth. Usually from what I know she would've completely ignored me and asked someone else for help. But no. Not here. This was the time where we were actually communicating and friends. Everybody knew us as Charlotte and Henry back then. Two peas in a pod if I were to be more precise. Those are the moments I'll never forget. Possibly remake as well if I'm lucky. Also, I wonder if this is the time Charlotte and I are dating...

I shrugged my thoughts away as I finally turned around to place the crayon box back in my bag.

I'll guess I'll find out later.