6🐰

Y/N's POV

"This is the best!" I heard Yoongi exclaimed with delight. We're on the plane waiting for it to take off. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin are seatmates. While Taehyung and I were separated from them and now we are sitting beside each other. This will be a long ride.

I wonder if Seolhee can manage the paper works alone. This is the first time that I will leave the company for vacation. I mean I tried to finish all the paper works but still, some are left.

"Y/N?" Taehyung whispered. I looked at him and he suddenly pecked my lips. I was caught off guard and my hand automatically covered my lips. I glared at him and he just smirked.

I leaned on my chair and stared at the window. Taehyung holds my left hand and I look at him questioningly. He smiled at me. I sigh.

"Okay then, just until we arrive," I told him and he nodded like a child. He leaned on his seat and closed his eyes, holding my hands tightly.

"Taehyung, what else do you want to do?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked back. "About the deal, about your request," I said with details.

"I don't know. What I want is to feel what I could not experience and feel before. I want to live again. Friendships, sadness, happiness and most importantly" he paused for a second then he opened his eyes only to meet mine. "Love"

"All of them, and it is you who will fulfill it. It's your promise. You will fill in those moments and experiences that I missed"

That's how I ended up in this situation. Love huh?

I didn't notice how close our faces are to each other. He leaned in, and I close my eyes shut. He rested his forehead onto mine. I opened my eyes and he was smiling sheepishly.

"You are so innocent to a lot of things. You are independent, hardworking, passionate, empathetic, intelligent, cunning, supportive, straightforward, honest, loving and more importantly, You are true to yourself" He complimented. I blushed by his sudden confession.

"It's because you are you, that I like you," he said and leaned on his seat again. He gripped my hand tightly and I can feel the warmth radiating from his hand. It is almost comforting. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I can't describe this feeling.

I leaned on my seat as well. I covered my lips to stop them from smiling. This is wrong. Don't be happy. It's just pretending. This is the deal. To help him. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body.

" Yoongi Hyung quit with that smirk," Taehyung said, there's a blush on his face.

Well for my case, I totally look like a red tomato right now.

"So are you guys dating or what? Guess you are after that hot kiss you shared" Yoongi teased again.

"S-Stop the teasing. I'm out of here" I said and walked towards my apartment and open the door. Argh! I can't face that grandpa without getting embarrassed.

"What's this? The great Y/N is embarrassed?" he added. I turned around and glared at him "Shut up" I shouted with embarrassment. I can't take his teasing.

He whistled then laugh. "Hyung" I heard Taehyung said. Yoongi suddenly stops and looked at him. I was facing Taehyungs' back so I can't see his face but whatever happened, Yoongi shut up instantly. Finally. I sigh and continue opening the door.

"Y/N. I'm going. Let us talk next time" I heard Yoongi. I glance at him and he is smirking. Argh! He won't let me live. "tsk. go home grandpa" I said and he laughed at my remarked.