9🐰

Some scenes contain mature content read at your own risk.

Y/N's POV

While waiting for Sora Unnie to finish, we heard a knock. I looked at Sora Unnie and she has the same confused expression on her face.

"Room service" we heard a voice.

"He must have got the wrong room. Can you look into it, Y/N?" I nodded and went to open the door.

"Good evening Ms." He greeted with a smile and I smiled back. "I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong room sir; we didn't call for a room service" I informed him politely.

"No, I'm positive that this is the room" he suddenly smirked and grabbed my hand. Another man came out of nowhere grabbing my other hand. Unnie heard the commotion. "Y/N what is happening-Y/N!"

"Unnie, stay there," I told her. The man who pretended to be an employee whistled and his comrades came. I observed our surroundings suddenly the fire alarm went on.

"Go take the other woman" he instructed. "No, don't you dare touch my Unnie" I warned them but they ignored me. Unnie was looking at me worriedly, at least I need to make sure she is safe.

"This is easy. I wonder why the boss warned us to be careful. They are just girls" a tick mark appeared on my forehead. Just a girl? Tsk. I'm just trying to be nice with them so I'm not budging but the nonsense that he spouted, I will not tolerate it.

I kicked the other man's private area, he immediately let go of my right hand as he crouched down wincing because of the immeasurable pain he is experiencing. I punched the other man hard, on his abdomen. He winced in pain but he didn't let go of my hand, so I tried to kick his private area but he blocked my feet.

"I was caught off guard but it won't happen again, missy. He punched my stomach and I crouch down coughing and gasping for air. Damn, that hurts. He injected something into me and I hissed in pain. I kick him immediately in order to create some distance between us.

"Y/N!" I heard Unnie shouted my name I look in her direction and she was being held by the other men. Tsk. I glared at the man in front of me and he was smirking at me.

I calmed myself and bear the pain, I feel nauseous. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Nothing. Just following my boss's orders", he answered. Boss?

"Let go of my other companion" I demanded. He was looking at me amused. "You don't have the right to negotiate with me, missy. And it was an order to capture you both, alive or not" he said.

What should I do?

If I try to fight back then they will definitely harm Sora Unnie. They might also use her to threaten me. All I can do is obey them so that I can make sure that Unnie is safe. What should I do?

"You suddenly become quiet. What happened missy? Or are you perhaps thinking about escaping us? Give it up. You can't. Not in your situation" he said and crouch down on my level. I took advantage of it and immediately punch him but he blocked my fist and made me face the floor.

"Argh!" he locked my arms, then pressed me on the floor. I tried to wiggle out of his hold but I can't.

"Y/N!" Unnie said worried for me.

"You know, you are cool but whatever you do won't work for me," he said. He pressed me on the floor harder and whispered in my ears.

"If you are alone, you might have a chance to escape but you are not. You angered me for being disobedient so I must punish you missy" he suddenly grabs a fistful of my hair and I winced in pain. He made me face Sora Unnie who was being held and watched by three men.