Week 6: Tuesday

"I went to your restaurant the other day. However, you weren't working that day. Anyway, my waiter was very attractive, but I don't remember his name. I was wondering if you could help me out?" Bailey asks as we're gathering our belongings after another victorious game tonight.

I look her way and can't help but laugh before saying, "Yeah I'll help. What did he look like?" Her eyes light up and she gives me a smile. "Great! So, he had brown hair, he looks like he works out, and his eyes were...uh...oh they were hazel. Oh wait, I know exactly how you would know him. He's Australian," she replies.

My smile is immediately wiped away, she's talking about Beau.

No.

What do I even tell her? I haven't talked to him in almost a week, what if he gave up on me and has been going around flirting with everyone like before? Is that why she wants his number, because they were flirting with each other?

"Hey Mel, calm down. The only reason I was asking, because you've been going around saying you're not seeing anyone. Except I thought you were lying, which I just caught you in your lie. I'm not interested in him, but clearly you have strong feelings for him. You should tell him and now is the perfect time," Bailey reassures me.

I release the breath of air I didn't realize I was holding and raise my brow in confusion. She smiles and looks past at something behind me. I turn around to see Beau leaning against a tree, he hasn't noticed us staring though.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate here," I try to play it off. However, Bailey only shakes her head and begins to walk off in the other direction while telling me, "Sure. If that's how you sleep at night captain." Then she gives me another smile and wink, before turning around to leave.

As I reach Beau I'm not sure what to expect honestly. This could go two ways; one, being we talk it out and make up, or two, he's here to end things between us. I'm not sure if I could handle the second one. Do I want things to be done between us? I don't have a chance to think more about it, because Beau looks me in the eyes.

Then his lips are on mine.

I'm taken back, I definitely wasn't expecting this. He pulls away and places his hands on my face as he says, "I'm missed you so much and I'm sorry. I handled it wrong and I didn't mean to get that mad. Can we move past our argument?" I'm speechless, this is not how I thought the whole conversation we would have turning out.

"Don't apologize Beau. You did nothing wrong and every word you said was the truth. You didn't deserve my jealousy, I was wrong and that's why I've been distant. I haven't been able to figure out how I feel and you deserve to know. I'm just confused at the moment," I confess not caring if it's getting personal between us.

"I'm not helping your confusion," he states as if already knows he's not. I grab his hand into mine and honestly tell him, "No. You've made me want to face my confusion." He smiles real big and asks, "Milkshakes?" I smile back and answer, "I could not think of anything better."

--

"I want another one," I admit once I take my last sip of the milkshake in front of me. "I'll make you a deal. Play a game of truth or dare with me and I'll get you two more if you want," Beau throws out there. I raise my brow at him and question, "Truth or dare? Beau, what are you up to?"