You first meet

Newt:

The emotions of fear and anger overcome you all at once. What is happening to me? Why can't I remember anything? All of a sudden the object you were in just stops and the first thing that hits you is bright light. You squint but then you see everything. About 50 boys are surrounding you, but then BAM a boy jumps in the cage which you are still in. "Welcome Greenie, I hope you had you beauty sleep" a tall thought guy says. You heard another voice but this time it was in a gorgeous accent "Come on Gally, leave her alone." I look at him and he sticks out his hand "Names Newt." You look into his eyes which are a gorgeous brown/hazelnut color. "Mines Y/N" you look at his face and he just smirks.

Thomas:

"HELP!!! Is anyone is here?" You scream but nothing calls back until you hear a muffled cry. You look next to you and you see a boy about you age. You both look at each other until the thing you were in comes into a total stop. You both voice up and hold each other for dear life wondering what will happen next. He looks at you and says "Hi, I'm Thomas" you look at him and smile back "I'm Y/N" he winks at you then says "that's a beautiful name" but then a burst of light hits, you thinking you were going to be okay.

Minho:

You are in the dark for a long time but a burst of light hits you. You look up and started to cry. A boy come into the box with you and grabs your hand. You look up and stare into his eyes. You start to eel better but you keep wondering one thing, "Why can't i rememebr anything?" He started to laught but then syas "We are all trapped in here so don't worry abou it, you will remember your name is a sec." he pulls you up and leads you out to your house, "By the way my names Minho" you look up and suddenly remember "Mines Y/N" he smiles and you feel finally safe.

Gally: 

"Where the heck am i?" you scream. You just landed in a land with about 40 boys. Most of the guys are jumping in trying to grab you, You start screaming, but then a very muscular boy comes in and starts screaming. "Hey! anyone who tries to rape the greenie again will spend a night in the maze! got it?" Al the boys look terrified so they all run away. "Sorry 'bout that, hope those shanks will never bother you again." You start laughing and he smiles. "Names Gally, how 'bout you Greenie?" You smile and say "Y/N" He grabs your hand and you walk out of there together.