Minho image for Themazefandom

Sadie's POV

My boyfriend, Minho, had just come back from his job in the maze. He ran his section today along with my brother, Thomas. I decided to wait for them by the walls and as they turned the corner back I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Sadie." The voice says. I turn around fast and realize that it is my best friend, Newt.

"Hey Newt, what's up?" I ask. He smirks and looks and Minho then back at me.

"I'm happy now that your here." He leans in and I get scared. What is he doing? When he gets too close I hear him laugh then punch me in the arm.

"I really had you going didn't i?" He says laughing. I start to laughter too when Minho comes out of no where and punches Newt.

"Minho!" I scream pulling him off Newt. Newt had a bloody nose and Minho had a black eye.

"What were you thinking? " I scream again. Minho looks down ashamed.

"He was about to kiss you." He says quietly. I shake my head,

"He wasn't going to though, he was joking." I say. I can't believe he did that to Newt, his best friend.

"Sadie, I'm sorry I was just trying to protect you." He says.

"Protect me of what?! I'm dating YOU! Not him. So cut it out and stop acting like your the boss of me!" I scream. I feel horrible but it had to be said. I run out into the deadheads so I could think. I stay there for about 4 hours until it gets dark. When I walk out I see that the doors aren't closing and grievers are everywhere.

"Sadie! Sadie! Where are you?" I hear Minho and Thomas scream. I run out and try to make it where everyone was hiding before they closed the door. But I didn't make it. I bang on the doors of the hut,

"Minho! Thomas! Newt!" I scream. I hear their voices and it seems like they were going to open the doors but I feel myself being pulled by the waist, by a griever.

"Aaahhhhh Griever!!!!" I scream and on the inside of the hut I hear Minho freaking out.

"I'm on my way babe!" He screams. The door flies open and all the boys are attacking the griever. I finally get free and Minho scoops me up and places me on the ground next to him.

"I'm sorry Minho." I say quietly. I look at him and he is drenched with sweat.

"I'm sorry too Sadie. I should have let you be you are a tough girl. And that's why I love you." He says the last part quietly. We have never said I love you to each other so this was huge.

"I love you too." I say and we both lean in to have a long and passionate kiss.