You see the stars

Newt:

Newt was taking me for a walk when it was past everyone's bed time. He leads me into the meadow and we sit down to look up in the sky but I knew that we wouldn't see anything since the creators never give us anything special. We lie down and he wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me in closer as I lean my head into his chest. We look up expecting not to see anything but a black sky but I see a bunch of little bright lights from above.

"What are these?" I ask Newt. He looks down at me and smiles,

"Those are stars, they only come out once every month." I smile back at him.

"I guess they came out just for us." I say. We both look at each other in each other's arms as we slowly drift off into sleep.

Thomas:

I have been waiting forever for Thomas to take me on a romantic date. Most of our dates involve Minho and Chuck tagging along behind us, which can get super annoying. I told Thomas this so he promised to take me out after curfew so that night after everyone is asleep we go out and sit on top of the tower.

"This is nice." I say. Thomas just smiles and stands up. He clicks a little button and music starts playing.

"May I have this dance?" He asks. I giggle and nod. The song was "All of the Stars" so as that song was playing I look up and see something bright shoot across the dark sky.

"Look!" I shout pointing upwards. We both look up and smile. Thomas pulls me in closer and we share a long, passionate kiss.

Minho:

Me and Minho have our 2 year anniversary today so Minho is taking me on a special date today. I get dressed in a sun dress and meet Minho near the doors which are closed shut.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. He points to on top of the maze wall and I gasp.

"Don't worry. I have a way to get up there." He says smirking. Just like if it was rehearsed a giant basket is dropped down. We jump inside and I feel is going up higher and higher. When we reach the top I see a picnic with pillows and blankets and candles.

"Where did you get the candles" I ask him. He shrugs and we sit down to enjoy a nice dinner. The night comes and we stand up ready to head back down. We kiss and I feel a bright light shining on us. I look up and smile,

"Look!" I exclaim. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist before pulling me in and hugging me.

Gally:

It had been a long day and my boyfriend Gally had just gotten out of his shift and walked over to me while I was treating a patient.

"Hello gorgeous." He says while wrapping me in his arms.

"Hey Gally." I say smiling. He pulls me aside and brings me outside. It had turned into night and I see Gally smirking with one of his hands behind his back.

"Y/N I have something special planned for right now." He says. I lean in to him and whisper,

"What is it?" He pulls out his hand and there was a little box with a red button on it. He presses the red button and he points to the sky. I see flashes of little bright lights shining above us.

"I think they are called stars but I made them just for you and me." He says. I smile with tears in my eyes as I pull him in to a bear hug.

"I love you Captain Gally." I say.

" I love you too Y/N." He says back

*sorry I haven't posted in a while. My mom took my iPad away and I had to study for my SSAT's and midterms. My life has been so stressful right now so I'm sorry if I don't post as much but I will continue this story. Love you all!!!*