You find out your pregnant

Newt:
It was a day like any other and you were receiving your lunch from Frypan. You sit down next to your boyfriend, Newt and your brother Gally.

"Hey Y/N" Newt says while kissing you. You smile back and eat everything so fast,

"Whoa Y/N slow down." Gally says.

"Yeah no I'm going to be..." You stop because you run off and vomit everything you had for breakfast and lunch. Suddenly Newt comes up behind you and rubs your back.

"Babe? You okay?" He asks. You nod and continue to vomit till everything is out. You run all the way till you reach Clint and Jeff.

"Guys, I keep throwing up please help me." You say to them.

"Okay Y/N please lay down." You do what you say and Clint presses his hand on your lower abdomen which send you a shooting pain.

"I'm sorry to say Y/N but your pregnant." Jeff says. You cover your hand to your mouth and tears start flowing out.

"No it can't be. What will I tell Newt?" You say. You run out in panic and hide in the deadheads not ready to face Newt.

Thomas:
You have been throwing up for two weeks so the creators sent you some things to help you out. In that box was a bowl, pills, soup, and a pregnancy test. You use all the other things up and finally decide to use the pregnancy test.

"Chuck can you guard the bathroom door while I use it?" You ask Chuck. He nods and you walk in not ready for what's to come. You follow all the instructions and wait for the five minutes to come.

"Y/N are you okay?" You hear someone ask from outside. You realize that it's your boyfriend, Thomas.

"Yeah I'm fine!" You scream back. Three minutes to go before you find out.

"Y/N, you need to let me in." Thomas says even louder.

"No!" You scream. Before you knew what was happening the door was kicked down while you were holding the pregnancy test.

"Y/N?" Thomas asks when he see's you holding that. You smile and say,

"We're having a baby." You say and Thomas smiles so big that he couldn't help but cry.

Minho:
Your friend, Minho, had just arrived from a day in the maze. But sometimes you feel like you're more than friends. You admit that you two have slept together but he has never actually asked you out.

"Hey Y/N!" He says. Before you could say something back you hunch over in pain and start to vomit everywhere. Minho comes rushing over to you.

"Y/N, let's get you to the medjacks." He says. You let him carry you over to Jeff to find out what's wrong. Minho puts you on a table so they can examine you.

"Y/N have you been sexually active?" Jeff asks. You look at Minho and he nods,

"Yes I have." You say confidently. Jeff applies pressure to your stomach and even more pain comes. You groan and Minho grabs your hand.

"Stop your hurting her!" He says. Jeff looks at both of us,

"Y/N, I'm sorry to say but your pregnant." Jeff says. I look at Minho and he is crying,

"I guess we will have another little Minho running around." You say before kissing Minho.

Gally:
The day starts as you run to your job as a builder.

"Hey Y/N!" Your boyfriend Gally says. You smile and walk over to him but right before you get to him you collapse in pain.

"Y/N! Y/N!!" You hear Gally scream. But that was the last thing you heard before you blacked out. You woke up in the medjack hut with Clint leaning over you.

"What happened?" You ask. Clint points to your stomach which was larger than usual.

"Y/N, you have been out for nearly two months." Jeff says. You look at them and then ask,

"Why is my stomach so big then?" Jeff and Clint look at each other and then Clint runs off.

"He's going to get Gally." Jeff says. When Gally arrives he rushes over to you and kisses you.

"Gally I have some bad news." Clint says. We both look at him scared out of our minds,

"Y/N, your having a baby." He says. Gally looks at me in anger before storming out of the hut,

"Gally!" You call out but then you throw up.