%

Mina pushes Nayeon towards Jeongyeon and Nayeon's voice trumbles.

Nayeon: so umm..h-how was going to the store.

Jeongyeon: I don't remember much, probably because it was boring.

Nayeon: o-ok...

Jeongyeon: did you do anything when I was gone?

Nayeon: we just stayed inside and played some games.

Mina turns on the TV to the news channel.

News cast: we have a report of another bank robbery, more money was stolen and more people were found dead at the scene. We have no video footage as the cameras were hacked, but police suspect it's the same person who robbed the bank before.

Jeongyeon: why are there so many bad things happening in the city? It's crazy.

Jeongyeon goes back to cooking and Nayeon and Mina look at each other again.

Mina: oh Nayeon I forgot! I helped you with your phone, I just need you to do some things for me.

Nayeon: wait but my phone isn't-

Mina gives a glare at Nayeon and signals her to follow her and Nayeon gets the point.

Nayeon: oh yeah, I'll do it.

They walk into a room and lock the door.

Mina: are we gonna continue to act like nothing's wrong?

Nayeon: well she hasn't killed us, so I think we should just wait.

Mina: ok if you say so.

They walk out the room and Jeongyeon is setting the table for Mina and Nayeon. She puts the food on the table and tells them to sit down. As Nayeon and Mina eat they carefully watch Jeongyeon as she washes the dishes.

For a week they live in fear for their lives as Jeongyeon could kill them at anytime. For that week Jeongyeon has left them a few times but nothing bad has happened.

Jeongyeon: Nayeon! There's a building with a really nice cafe and a nice rooftop where you can drink your coffee and watch the sunset! Do you want to go?

Nayeon: umm, that would be great!

They get ready to leave the house and when Nayeon walks out the door Mina tells her to be careful. Jeongyeon drives to the building and they buy drinks.

Nayeon: I thought you don't need to eat.

Jeongyeon: I don't but it makes me feel more human.

They stay till the sun started to set. Jeongyeon grabs Nayeon's arm and both go to the elevator to the roof. They walk out of the elevator and sit down on a bench. They watch as the sky turns orange and the sun disappears, showing the night sky.

Nayeon takes a sip of her coffee when Jeongyeon drops her drink.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon doesn't move at all, as if she was frozen. Nayeon looks closer at Jeongyeon and sees her eyes turning red.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon?

Jeongyeon stands up and grabs Nayeon by her shirt, pushing her towards the edge of the building.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon what are you doing?

Soon Jeongyeon pushes her right to the edge of the building, Nayeon looks down and sees how high she was. Jeongyeon then grabs her by the neck, choking her. Nayeon hits her on the arm but it did nothing.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon what is wrong with you! I thought you loved me! You aren't yourself!

Jeongyeon doesn't say anything and keeps a straight face. She lifts Nayeon in the air by her neck, letting her dangle off the building. That's when Nayeon starts to cry and scream.

Nayeon: please don't kill me!

She cries even more she puts her hands on Jeongyeon's hand to make her stop choking her but Jeongyeon's grip was too strong.

Nayeon: please...this isn't you! I'm crying. Why won't you hug me! Was everything a lie?!

_____________________________________

Jackson: she still thinks she's innocent.

Mark: just finish her off.

Jackson nods and goes back to controlling Jeongyeon.