L

Jeongyeon lifts Nayeon even higher and tightens her grip making Nayeon's skin turn pale. All Nayeon did was hit Jeongyeon as her face was covered in tears and her vision got blurry. But nothing was working.

Nayeon's hands drop and she stopped moving, all that was left was her tears running down her cheeks and onto Jeongyeon's hand.

_____________________________________

Jackson: she's dead.

Mark: good, now just throw her off the building.

Jackson starts to command Jeongyeon but something interferes.

Jackson: umm... she's not doing it.

Mark: what?!

Mark pushes Jackson to the side and tries to control Jeongyeon on the computer but yet it wasn't working.

_____________________________________

Nayeon's hands drop and she stopped moving, all that was left was her tears running down her cheeks and onto Jeongyeon's hand. Then Jeongyeon's eyes were changing from red to her normal brown color.

Jeongyeon blinks and sees that she was choking Nayeon. She panics and puts Nayeon back on the ground, then scanning to see if she is still alive.

No heartbeat. Jeongyeon starts CPR on her and tries her best to get her back.

_____________________________________

Mark: what!? I can't control her anymore!

_____________________________________

Jeongyeon: come on Nayeon, don't die on me.

She tries cpr harder but it wasn't working. She looks at her arm and smashes it on a rock, showing the wires. She rewires them and creates a shock, she uses that to start Nayeon's heart again.

Jeongyeon: come on!

Bang! Nayeon's body jumps from the shock but no pulse. Jeongyeon smashes her arm even more to use more wires. Bang! Nothing again. Bang!

Nayeon inhales air deeply and her eyes open. She sees Jeongyeon and she trembles and she crawls backwards to get away from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: thank god you're alive.

Nayeon: get away from me!

Jeongyeon: what's wrong?

Nayeon: don't play dumb with me! You're a murder!

Jeongyeon looks in confusion at Nayeon. Nayeon starts to cry and Jeongyeon comes to her to hug her but Nayeon pushes her away and picks herself up. She runs to the elevator and leaves Jeongyeon on the roof.

Nayeon runs as fast as she can to the car, looking behind her. She gets in the car and drives home. As soon as she got home she locked the door and started to pack her stuff.

Mina: are you ok?

Nayeon: we need to leave, Jeongyeon tried to kill me.

Mina does what Nayeon says and packs her stuff as fast as she can. Once they finished they put it in the car and drove far away.

Jeongyeon walks to the house and gets inside, she calls out for Nayeon and Mina but they weren't there. She sits on the couch, and looks through her data but nothing showed up.

_____________________________________

Mina: where are we?

Nayeon: at my parent's house.

They walk up the door and Nayeon knocks then to be answered by her mom.

Mom: what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be somewhere else?

Nayeon: hello to you too. I'll explain everything but we need to get inside.

They get inside the house and Nayeon explains everything to her parents.

Dad: so let me get this straight, there's a robot who is doing bad things to the city and she tried to kill you?

Nayeon nods and her dad lets out a big sigh.

Dad: maybe the robot should have killed you for being crazy.

Nayeon rolls her eyes and Mina steps up.

Mina: I know it sounds crazy and you hate your daughter but we are in danger and we have nowhere else to go.

Mom: fine only because I like you Mina, I wish you were my daughter instead of Nayeon.

Mina: thank you.