a

Mom: we're going to the store, do you want to come.

Nayeon shakes her head.

Mom: are you still scared about that robot?

Nayeon nods and her mom runs her own forehead.

Mom: it's been days since you came here. Go get some fresh air.

Nayeon's parents leave the house, leaving Nayeon and Mina there.
_____________________________________

Jackson: I finished fixing her, what now?

Mark: we need to find that girl. But let's make her do the work.

He points to Jeongyeon and Jackson commands Jeongyeon to go back to her house and he deactivated disaster mode.
_____________________________________

Jeongyeon wakes up and sees her arm. 

Jeongyeon: What happened? Oh...I guess they fixed me.

She needed to see Nayeon again, she connects to Maibo and goes to the location it is, walking to Nayeon's parent's house.
_____________________________________

Hours later and Nayeon and Mina are watching the news to see if Jeongyeon was doing anything. But the city was calm.

Knock knock knock! They both turned to the door and Nayeon walks up to it. 

Nayeon: I bet my mom forgot her the keys to the house again.

She opens the door and Jeongyeon waves to her, she falls backwards and screams. Mina runs into another room.

Nayeon: how did you find us? Go away!

Jeongyeon: I'm not here to harm you! I figured everything out! I need you to listen.

Nayeon: no!

Nayeon cries as she crawls backwards and Jeongyeon reaches to hug Nayeon. Before she could hug her a bang goes off and something hits her back. Jeongyeon turns around and sees Mina, holding a gun at her.

Mina: don't touch her.

Jeongyeon: but wait.

Jeongyeon stands up and walks towards Mina, she shoots more bullets at Jeongyeon's chest but it wasn't really damaging her. Jeongyeon stops walking and sees Nayeon still crying and Mina's hands shaking as she holds the gun. Jeongyeon kneels to the ground and looks down.

Jeongyeon: let me talk to you, I can explain everything. Please. It's not me.

Nayeon stands up and runs behind Mina who's still aiming at Jeongyeon.

Nayeon: we saw you rob that bank and kill those officers.

Jeongyeon: I'm being controlled against my will. When I woke up a few days ago my hand was on your neck, your heart stopped so I broke my arm to revive you. I think the people who controlled me wanted to kill you.

Nayeon gets a flashback to that day, she remembers when they were sitting on the bench and watching the sun set. Then she remembers as Jeongyeon drops her coffee and her eyes turn red.

Mina: stop with your lies!

Jeongyeon: I wish you had a lie detector so you can tell I'm telling nothing but the truth. I love you Nayeon and I would never harm you.

Nayeon: really.

Jeongyeon: you taught me so many things I know today. You were the first person I met. You were my only friend, how could I lose someone so important to me?

Nayeon takes a step towards Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon looks up at her.

Jeongyeon: I love you so much, I'm sorry for who I am. I'm not normal and I will never be. I'm sorry for the way I am.

Nayeon: you don't have to be sorry.

Jeongyeon: you make me feel special.

Nayeon hugs Jeongyeon and she cries. Jeongyeon hugs her back. Mina puts her gun down.
_____________________________________

Mark: now.
_____________________________________

Jeongyeon's vision gets blurry and Mina sees her eyes turning red.