*

Bang!

The gun shoots. Nayeon turns around and Jackson falls to the floor, dead. Behind him is Mina, pointing her gun at Jackson. Mina puts the gun down and runs to Nayeon.

Mina: Nayeon! Are you ok? 

Mina sees Jeongyeon dead body and looks back at Nayeon and hugs her.

Nayeon: she's gone forever.

Mina: I know, it's ok. She sacrificed herself to save your life. You know that she loves you with all her heart.

Nayeon: thank you.

A year later...

Nayeon sits the balcony of the beach house, watching the sun go down. She looks beside her.

Nayeon: this is beautiful right Maibo?

Maibo nods.

Nayeon: I know, I wish Jeongyeon got to see it before she left.

Maibo looks down and Nayeon does too.

Nayeon: you are the only thing I have now from Jeongyeon.

Nayeon hugs Maibo and Maibo smiles. Nayeon puts her down on the ledge but Maibo falls off the balcony.

Nayeon: Maibo!

Nayeon runs down the stairs and grabs Maibo, she brushes the sand off of Maibo.

Nayeon: are you ok? I thought I lost you.

Maibo smiles and Nayeon closes her eyes as she hugs her again.

Nayeon: I wish you could talk, I'd like to hear Jeongyeon voice again.

Near her she hears someone with a familiar voice singing and her heart throbs.

Person: Under the same sky looking at the same place. If I'm together with you I can do it. I wanna love, I wanna love, love. Now look at me. I wanna love, I wanna love, love. Whisper into my ears.

Nayeon opens her eyes and turns around. Tears swell up in her eyes.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon!

She drops Maibo and tuns to Jeongyeon. She jumps and Jeongyeon catches her, turning it into a hug.

Jeongyeon: I never got to finish my song.

Nayeon: I missed you so much.

Jeongyeon: I missed you too.

Nayeon let's go of her.

Nayeon: how are you alive?

Jeongyeon: Mina built me.

She points to Mina and Nayeon smiles at Mina.

Nayeon: thank you.

Mina: it was my pleasure.

Nayeon: and your hair is longer!

She runs her fingers through the blond hair of Jeongyeon.

Mina: I thought of giving her a new hairstyle.

Nayeon: I love it.

Nayeon cries and Jeongyeon hugs her.

Jeongyeon: it's a rule to hug someone if they are crying.

Nayeon wipes her tears.

Nayeon: I know.

Jeongyeon: looks like I have to take care of you more.

Nayeon: I'm just happy I get to be with you again as the tin can couple.

Jeongyeon: I thought you hated that name?

Nayeon: I guess it caught on.

Jeongyeon: would you like me to finish my song?

Nayeon: yes please.

Jeongyeon finishes Love Line as they hold hands and watch the sunset. When Jeongyeon finished singing, she closes the gap between her and Nayeon.

The End.

Or is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yall! It's finally finished! I hope you enjoyed this story I had a lot of fun writing it.

So since I love this story so much, I'm gonna write a 2nd book!

How does that feel?

For a teaser I'm gonna show you the prologue of the 2nd book.

Prologue

My eyes open.

"Bot2846 activated" I say while looking at my creator.

"Finally you work. Your name will no longer be bot2846, you will go by *********" the man says, running his fingers through his hair.

"What do you want me to do?" I step off the platform and scan the small room.

"You have one goal....." he says.

"Kill Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon"

How does that sound?

I started writing it but I don't have a title for it so if you have any ideas put them here!

I might chose one if I can't think of a title and if I chose you (Pikachu) then I'll tag you in the story!

I hope you will read the 2nd book! Follow me for it and read my other stories!

See ya there!

-Byeol