o

Jeongyeon sits on the couch to think straight, she didn't know what was going on. "I'm a murder?" She thought to herself.

She turns on the TV to forget about it.

News cast: today police have figured out the bank robberies. Both banks were robbed by the same person, the camera footage of the second bank was recovered and now police are looking for the criminal.

The TV screen shows the person ripping the bank door open and killing the officers. Then the screen closes up on the robber, and Jeongyeon sees herself there. The one robbing the bank.

She covers her mouth and takes a closer look and it was her. "Wait this can't be, I would have remembered if I did that.''.

News cast: the police have figured out it was the same person who bombed the mall and caused the shooting at the mall. Police are looking everywhere for this person. If you see her, call the police. She is a huge danger to the city.

Jeongyeon: Nayeon was right, I am a monster.

She calls Nayeon but she declines, even tried calling Mina but she declined too. She took a closer look at her data and there's nothing about her doing those things. "Someone's erasing my memories".

_____________________________________

More phone calls come from Jeongyeon but Nayeon and Mina keep declining them.

Mina: wait, she said she can control technology. What if she's using our phones to find us.

Nayeon grabs a hammer and both of their phones.

Nayeon: let's smash them.

She raises the hammer and slams it down on the phones, breaking it. She keeps hitting it until it turned into dust. They clean it up and throw it into the trash.

_____________________________________

Jeongyeon puts the phone down and looks at her broken arm.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry for everything Nayeon.

She looks down and sits there for hours. She wanted to go back go Nayeon but she knew she was too dangerous. She didn't want Nayeon to be hurt, she loved her.

The next day Jeongyeon gets an idea. She thought if she connected to Maibo, she can find where Nayeon and Mina are. But the thing is, what was she gonna say to them. They think she's gonna kill them. She could connect to Maibo to send a message but Nayeon might destroy it and then Jeongyeon won't be able to find them.

It was tough for Jeongyeon, all Nayeon thought of her was a killer. Then she remembers something, she first met Nayeon at that building where she was kidnapped and tortured. What if she was built by those men to do bad things. "That's all I was built for, to do their work for them. That's why I'm so strong." She makes fists with her hands.

_____________________________________

Jackson: I fixed it, we should be able to control her again.

Mark: good, try it out. I want the girl to die.

Jackson turns disaster mode on.

_____________________________________

Jeongyeon's vision gets blurry and she sees herself in the mirror. She sees her eyes turning red.

Jeongyeon: no!

Just then Jeongyeon loses control, and Jackson started to control her.

_____________________________________

Jackson: I'm in.

_____________________________________

Jeongyeon roams through the house, smashing each door and ripping them off. She looks through the entire house and nothing was there.

_____________________________________

Jackson: she isn't there and her arm is badly damaged.

Mark: she must have run away after we tried to kill her. Bring her here so we can fix her arm.

Jackson nods.

_____________________________________

Jeongyeon walks out of the house and drives to the building where Jackson and Mark is.