Fiancé

Felix POV
I told Chan what kind of illness I had and explained everything to him. I will never hide anything from him again.

Felix: I have Congestive Heart Failure and the doctor told me the symptoms were already too advanced. He told me I had at least one year to live.

Chan: I'm so sorry Felix this is all my fault I should have taken care of you more this is all my fault...

Felix: Channie this is not your fault.. it just happened to be that I have it... sometimes fate is cruel, this is not your fault at all trust me.

Chan POV
Felix and I cried so much that day, we fell asleep in each other's arms afraid that at anytime life would take Felix away from me. I became more protective over him and would stick by his side 24/7. I probably drove Felix crazy,but what can I do when I knew that Felix probably didn't have much time left. I brought him flowers everyday and would take him around town very often. I wanted to make the most of our moments and honestly I wished I could have done more.

Felix POV
After the incident Chan was next to me all the time and I liked it not gonna lie. He would take me around town almost everyday and we would walk by the beach more frequently. Winter was approaching and I started to get more scared. Almost one year with this illness and at any given moment it would take my life away. Bangchan would be left alone and that's what pained me the most.

BangChan POV
Christmas was approaching and I started to make plans on how Felix and I would spend our Christmas. I started to get more scared I was afraid of losing him. Of course I was who wouldn't be afraid to lose their everything. I then decided to make a decision... I would propose to Felix even if it meant we would only have weeks or even days left with each other. I will propose to him and the world would know that he is mine forever even after death.