Markiplier x Reader

I could only manage a squeak as the giant human stared at me with its brown eyes.

All I was doing was searching for food, and then I dropped my pin because I heard someone walk in the doorway.

"Holy shit." The giant spoke, it's deep voice making me wince. I backed up slightly, wondering what the actual hell was going on and whether I should leave or not. A tiny is not supposed to be in a human home, be taking food from a human, not even supposed to have contact with a human, and not allowed to have weapons. 4 Tiny rules broken in one minute.

Tinies and humans used to thrive all the time as one, living together and creating peace within one another; that is, until people started to think that tinies only used humans for their own advantage, rather the other way around. No one really understood that tinies needed humans to survive, and humans just couldn't comprehend. So, for everyone's safety, tinies were disregarded from society. The population of tinies decreased majority over the course of 500 years to what only is now 2,000 or less internationally.

Of course, there are tinies living in people's homes secretly just like a "borrower", if you will, but most usually scamper in the forest. Laws were created to keep tinies and humans separated and each were given rules to make sure everyone is safe.

So when I was desperately hungry and weak, the only thing that I could think of to survive was through a human. I have never been in contact with one before, and neither had my parents. My ancestors used to live with them. So, for my own safety, I decided to take a pin.

I was doing pretty fine until loud footsteps interrupted my thinking and made me drop my pin. Humans from what I have learned have excellent hearing for tinies advantages. I should've remembered. I'm screwed.

I turned around and that's when I saw the giant. They were a lot different from what other tinies have told me. Lots have told me that they have razor sharp teeth and piercing eyes that remind me of some sort of a predator. But the fact that this giant wasn't anything like what anyone has said made me downright confused.

The giant spoke again. "What the actual hell?" I quivered and backed up again, this time touching his wall. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

The human moved his hand which scared the living shit out me, enough to make me yelp and start bawling. The giant gasped and started to panic.

"No no no don't cry! I didn't mean to scare you, I was just seeing if I was dreaming or not." He spoke softly, almost in a cooing manner, but it didn't stop me from cowering and crying.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head and peeked at him, looking straight into his chocolate brown eyes. They were so big.

The giant gulped. "I-uh, I can give you some alone time, if you want. I can imagine how you feel right now... I also haven't seen you little guys in years and I'm kind of surprised to have one in my home right n-

I gasped, making him stop. "A-are you mad that I-I'm here?" I started shaking even more, afraid at the answer I was going to get.

"Of course not, why would you think that?" He whispered, trying not to scare me even more.

Shaking, I managed to speak: "I-I was told by m-my family that giants are p-predators who eat tinies like us for their e-entertainment. It was wrong of me to b-barge into y-your house like that, s-sir. But please, don't hurt m-me."

I gasped and winced even more, waiting for the human to grab me, eat me, kill me, anything.

But the only thing I could hear was the giant calmly breathe. Slowly, I looked up to see him furrowing his eyebrows and his lips pursed, obviously feeling some sort of remorse. I blinked once more and returned to softly crying. Then I heard the giant adjust.

"Hey, now. I'm not going to hurt you, sweetie. I haven't seen any tinies in years and never once have I ever had the desire to do anything to you little guys. You're alright, sweetie," he cooed. "You're alright."

I sighed and looked up at him through my tear stained eyes. "Are-are you sure?"

He nodded and smiled weakly, making me blush. The human seemed to notice and smiled more, instantly making my cheeks burn.

"I-I'm Mark," he smiled enthusiastically, "And you are?" The giant now known as Mark motioned his hand and was obviously waiting for a response.

I can't. I can't give him my name. I've already broken 4 rules, let alone even responding to a giant. I can't tell him my name. It's dumb anyway.

I shook my head and continued to cry. If I'm going to be this much of a wimp to a giant I should just leave.

Mark stopped smiling and stared at me with eyes of guilt. "I-uh, um, there's no need to be afraid, sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you. You don't have to tell me your name just yet."

I started wailing and I collapsed onto the counter surface. The high altitudes didn't help.

Marks eyes widened and he started to panic. "Oh shit, shit, shit! Hold on, please don't cry, please don't cry, oh shit, are you ok?"

I kept wailing and then suddenly my breathing became exasperated. The air around me shifted to almost a tight sensation, making my throat swell.

Had I not been in this situation, I probably would've thought that Mark's panicking was phenomenal. His constant hand movements and running around the kitchen reminded me exactly of a clown.

I could feel my throat tighten even more, making me gasp even more. "help, air" I squeaked before hearing Mark shift towards me in a flash.

Just then, very large, soft but leathering fingers gently wrapped around my body, almost making me go limp. The instant, warm feeling that radiated off his hands simply called me down.

He very carefully scooped me up and positioned his hands to almost a bowl like position and slowly crouched down until he was sitting on the floor.

As he crouched down the tight air around me lessened, allowing my throat to finally breath. I took huge, huge gasps of air and finally collapsed onto his hand in utter weakness.

"Is- is that better?" He whispered, trying not to scare me.

I slowly nodded my head and quickly grabbed hold to one of his fingers and held on tightly, almost as if I was giving him a hug. I started crying again and the only feeling I had left in my head was shame.

"Shhh, sweetie, it's ok. I got you now, there's no need to cry," he cooed. "You're ok." I nodded my head and smiled as I kept holding on to his massive finger.

This isn't what my friends told me. Giants weren't rabid, frightening creatures that stormed the earth above us. They were gentle, soft babies who only want to help one another, regardless of size.

I sighed.

"M-my name is Y/N."

Mark smiled.

____________________________________

My first G/T youtuber story! Don't forget to send requests :)