Game Grumps x Reader

It wasn't hard to be a borrower.

Things always got to be your way; you got to be independent.

Yes, surviving was our main goal, but through humans, you got thrive nicely.

Or, at least, that's what I thought; until I came in contact with a human.

Two, actually.

All I was doing was walking down the street, minding my own business when a human stepped in front of me, completely scaring the crap out of me and making me fall down to my butt.

The one giant stared down at me with deep, scary eyes and almost a sense of humour was present. The tall figure overwhelmed me and I started to quiver.

"S-sir, may I please get by?"

The giant bent down on his knees and stared at me with a blank face. "You are so cute."

I scoffed and stood up, showing that I was trying to be brave; like I always would. The worry flushed away and my "angry" face showed instead.

As a child, I was always that tiny that would show off all the time, to try to one up someone. I would try to do brave things and impress people.

Of course, that never really worked around giants because they would only think it was cute, but it always worth a try anyway. My parents were always supportive of me anyways, and that really kept me going. Like I had something to look forward and something to go by everyday.

Then I moved to LA. I know what you're thinking; why would I love to that city? That is no place for a beginner, let alone a tiny. I went because I felt like starting over in a new place seemed better for me. It's not that I didn't want to leave everyone and everything behind, it's just that I wanted something more.

Even though it seemed like a good idea, giants, especially creepy giants, were never in my mind. Until now.

"What are you going to do, tiny? Kick me?" The giant chuckled loudly and the anger inside of me grew more intensely. Just because I'm small, doesn't mean I can't do anything.

Sighing, I grasped onto my bag even tighter and blinked. "You don't scare me, sir. I'm kindly asking if you would just calmly let me pass." Taken back by the answer, the giant scoffed.

"You ain't getting away that easy." Suddenly a large hand came over me, blocking out the sun. Thankfully from a past life of defence moves I dodged and ran for it.

The giant behind me, however, started laughing. "I thought you said you weren't scared." I continued running, focusing on the path in front of me instead of the ugly brutes remarks. The truth is, I was a little scared, but a giant human wasn't going to take me. No one can.

Just then a very large shoe crashed down in front of me, knocking me down once again.

Ok, now I'm scared.

"Tsk, tsk, you can't run from a giant. Didn't you learn that in your school?" He bent down and grabbed the back of my shirt with his two fingers, causing me to whimper.

I kicked my legs around hard and started to squirm. I looked ahead and I could see two guys walking the direction towards us. Screaming, I plead, "Help! Help, this guy is taking me!" The giant immediately shoved me into his pocket, darkening everything around me. Tears fell from my face as I was know being kidnapped by a giant human. In L.A. With no friends.

The man started walking and mumbled thumps came from below me. "Hello, how are you fine gentlemen doing this morning?" I could hear him tsk to those guys that were walking in our direction.